Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thermonuclear Fusion tactical no longer working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thermonuclear Fusion tactical no longer working

DarkLordKRH
01.12.2020 , 09:13 AM | #1
When I first got this tactical, worked fine. Now after a few weeks, no longer works?! Is this another EA/BW working as intended item... again?

TrixxieTriss
01.12.2020 , 05:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordKRH View Post
When I first got this tactical, worked fine. Now after a few weeks, no longer works?! Is this another EA/BW working as intended item... again?
What’s it supposed to do? Maybe with a bit more info we can answer

ElZaguero
01.12.2020 , 06:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
What’s it supposed to do? Maybe with a bit more info we can answer
I just tested it with my Arsenal Mercenary, and it's working fine for me.

Triss, what's it's supposed to do is this - you need a bunch of fairly sturdy mobs, so I chose a Nar Shaddaa Heroic called "Hunger of the Vrbithers". First you send in your comp in Tank mode to keep them busy and bunch them up. Then you hit one with your Tracer Missile to put Heat Signature on it. Then you hit that same one with Fusion Missile, which spreads the Heat Signature to all nearby mobs it affects. Then you fire Heat-Seeking Missile, which first fires the usual 3 missiles at your selected target, and then fires two more at each nearby target with Heat Signature.

TrixxieTriss
01.12.2020 , 07:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ElZaguero View Post

Triss, what's it's supposed to do is this - you need a bunch of fairly sturdy mobs, so I chose a Nar Shaddaa Heroic called "Hunger of the Vrbithers". First you send in your comp in Tank mode to keep them busy and bunch them up. Then you hit one with your Tracer Missile to put Heat Signature on it. Then you hit that same one with Fusion Missile, which spreads the Heat Signature to all nearby mobs it affects. Then you fire Heat-Seeking Missile, which first fires the usual 3 missiles at your selected target, and then fires two more at each nearby target with Heat Signature.
LoL, now that I‘ve collected all the gear and tactical’s I need for pvp, I’m going to get that tactical for laughs and giggles in pve. I’m not sure it would be that great in pvp, but some of the most fun tactical’s aren’t.

Thanks for sharing. I’ve been scratching my head on what to use my next lot of tech frags on. I’ve already geared up what I can from the vendors on 6 classes or 9 classes if you include the tank and healing gear sets that keep dropping for my dps characters (I don’t even play heals or tank) and let’s not forget the off hand generators and powertech tank gear I get on my Merc. I don’t even have a PT. Would you believe I’ve even had two preserver tank pieces (shield bonuses) drop for my sniper

Transcendent
01.13.2020 , 10:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I’m not sure it would be that great in pvp
It's rubbish for PvP. Which is what it was advertised for oddly
REFERRAL LINK - Previous subscribers get seven days of subscription, one Complimentary Character Transfer (and more unlocks) - New players get a Jumpstart bundle with unlocks, for free!- Literally the small print

TrixxieTriss
01.13.2020 , 05:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
It's rubbish for PvP. Which is what it was advertised for oddly
That shouldn’t surprise anyone, Bioware have NFI on what’s good for pvp and what’s not.

They were still stacking accuracy into sorc gear when we had pvp gear.

DarkLordKRH
01.14.2020 , 07:21 PM | #7
Got it working again. Not sure what was happening with it.