So Bioware, you just going to pretend it didn't happen?

IshtarScorpio

After the last patch, which has happened before, all conquest rewards for your guild being in the top ten never were given.

I am sure you are sitting on thousands of tickets, there have been numerous threads, but here we are, more than a week away from the event, and you haven't even acknowledged the problem.

Maybe it takes time to write out all those individual "we checked your character ________ and it says you didn't make conquest" for so many different people.

Here's a thought: why not just give every toon in any guild that made the top ten invasions for that week the weekly award for conquesting guild reward?

If you have a problem with doing that frequently, perhaps you should address the reasons you keep having this problem instead of ignoring or telling your players they didn't get it?

Also, it might help if you admitted that you more than likely don't actually look into these tickets since you either a) don't actually have the data easily available, 2) don't really care or 3) don't have enough people to actually take the time to look the data up.

Edited by IshtarScorpio

I have reported this issue in multiple topics on the forums and ticket in game. Not a single word about it!

I cannot think about a worst policy that screwing up the rewards for players who ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME AND EFFORT TO GET THERE! Being unable to fix the problem you created and simply neglecting it, Bioware? Talk about bad CS!

TBH, I'm really shocked Eric hasn't said anything about this. The last time there was a problem with Conquest he acknowledged it and even stated they were trying to find a way to fix it. It then continued to be a problem every week for at least a month, almost two, if I remember right. It also started on an Update day which is why many of us had begged them to just give out rewards and titles when conquest ended on Monday's instead of waiting until Tuesday when the new week started. It is unnecessary and always gets bugged up as it would fall on the same day as a patch or update. If they did it on Monday, they wouldn't have that issue.

22 here. I'm slightly irked about the silence.

I only made one ticket for this listing all my toons with conquest for Nov 21's conquest week. I am hoping that they will respond at some point. Those putting 5+ thickets in are only making things worse and flooding the CS with a lot of "spam".

TBH, I'm really shocked Eric hasn't said anything about this. The last time there was a problem with Conquest he acknowledged it and even stated they were trying to find a way to fix it.
This is what disappoints me...I don't care that it bugged - things happen...but I do care that they aren't saying anything about it.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Conquest rewards not being issued is definitely not something we are ignoring, I apologize if it felt that way. The team is continuing to investigate how and why this is happening so we can hopefully get a final fix for it. Separately, we don't want those of you who have earned your rewards to not get them, we are working on that as well.

I don't have timing updates right now, but the team is actively working through this.

-eric

Hey folks,

Conquest rewards not being issued is definitely not something we are ignoring, I apologize if it felt that way. The team is continuing to investigate how and why this is happening so we can hopefully get a final fix for it. Separately, we don't want those of you who have earned your rewards to not get them, we are working on that as well.

I don't have timing updates right now, but the team is actively working through this.

-eric

Thank you Eric.

I only made one ticket for this listing all my toons with conquest for Nov 21's conquest week. I am hoping that they will respond at some point. Those putting 5+ thickets in are only making things worse and flooding the CS with a lot of "spam".

I only made one ticket as well. I had 22 toons not get rewards.

Hey folks,

-eric

Hey Eric,

thanks for a statement/acknowledgement finally regarding this issue.

But please be aware that the issue this time is a little different from the ones that occured before.

We had this happen 3 or 4 times in the last months I believe but the only thing not provided were the correlating achievements - but the guild rewards for qualifying members of guilds being in the top ten were still provided.

This time the rewards are missing. Sadly I can't tell if the achievements are missing too since I have 100 % conquest achievements already. I might ask members of my guild who can tell.

C ya

Frank/Nal'

Hey folks,

-eric

Any updates? We are now TWO weeks later and no rewards still. Makes it hard to move ALT characters around since your team won't reward folks if they are not in the same guild. This week AGAIN some folks didn't get rewards. So I've got another nine characters without rewards this week.

Okay - update to include another 5+ Characters in main guild that didn't get rewards AGAIN. Strange - I had THREE characters get them, but a ton of others that did not in two different guilds (Both in top ten last week).

Noticed that my Conquest TAB on those characters without rewards shows last weeks numbers while those that did get rewards have a ZERO balance on the conquest points. (Both on characters in different guilds even)

Edited by dscount