A Look At The Old Republic

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you meant to post the source for this, right? And by vast majority, you mean WELL over 1,000,000 people right? Because a SLIGHT majority would be 1,000,001. I'll be satisfied though if you can show ANY source that indicates 1,000,001 people dislike the game and will be unsubbing.

Btw, it's there are a number...not there is....but I'll forgive that if you show a source with 1,000,001 people siding with you in a poll.

DigitalDreamz is on my ignore list for a reason.

Spews lies as fact.

DD:

So like a company to point out the positives and most of the new vids coming out emphasize that they are going to give the community what they want. I'm sure beta testers said what the game needed but they just didn't listen. LOL

Anyway I'm hoping the game get's better. as of now I'm taking a break.

I'm sure glad BW has the time and resources to make things like this instead of actually fixing the game.

Packaging and marketing is very, very important even if the content is bogus and inadequate.

And I am pretty sure that their marketing dept doesn't debug ingame bugs.

LOL! No! There are a few outspoken basement dwellers here who think THEIR opinion and hate should be shared by everyone. It isn't.

Hey whats up Tux, long time. Finn from Flurry here ;)

oh look what I found.....one of those basement types:

I'm sure glad BW has the time and resources to make things like this instead of actually fixing the game.

try outside, i heard its cool and has members of the opposite sex...seriously...

you do realize that this video would have been put together by their marketing group....and just to be clear, unless BW has some extremely talented marketers that span multiple disciplines and carry several degrees, marketing isn't involved in writing code...to fix bugs....trust me.

Edited by djpostman

I think they might have had to confirm other peoples opinions here on the forums first because it seems others arent happy that someone may possibly like the game.

Its a bit of a marketing tool, they were no going to put in anyone who spoke bad about it, and before someone freaks out, look at every othr company they do the same thing

You guys read too much into everything.

And I am pretty sure that their marketing dept doesn't debug ingame bugs.

Yeah because it wouldn't make sense to use part of that marketing money to hire more help for coding/bugs/exploits. Pretty sad when this game has major bugs and exploits that other big named MMO's would of had out of the game in a few days. But I guess that's hard to do when your spending all your time and money running a multi million dollar ad campaign all over TV and internet.

You expect the marketing team to work on fixing game bugs? :rolleyes:

LOL

Yeah Im just not getting the over reaction to this, what did anyone expect from a marketing tool? Players talking about how they hate the game? devs talking about the issues they are currently fixing? Sometimes the drones and the fanbois get blinded by their hatred and love that they dont even have time for common sense.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has been an incredible hit, becoming the fastest-selling MMO of all time with over a million players starting their own Star Wars™ saga in the first 24 hours! See for yourself what just a few of these players have to say about their experiences with the game in this new video!

Watch Now

dang... every time I read your yellow words... my eheart races.... ohhh why cant my GF be nerdy...