Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Slicing Profitability & You!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Slicing Profitability & You!

Spatsoz
12.23.2011 , 01:10 PM | #31
This is a legendary piece of work! I am eternally grateful to you for the effort and time you spent compiling this

xioix
12.23.2011 , 01:34 PM | #32
You know the butler bot that you get when you first get your starship? Can you send him to do slicing missions or will he fail everytime?

Putok
12.23.2011 , 01:42 PM | #33
Awesome work! This confirms my gut feeling about Prince of Fools and Automated Saboteurs. I always run those when they're up, because they SEEM to be the best credit/time earners.

Spatsoz
12.23.2011 , 01:45 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by xioix View Post
You know the butler bot that you get when you first get your starship? Can you send him to do slicing missions or will he fail everytime?
Butler bot does just fine Send him out and he will bring the bacon home for you!

xioix
12.23.2011 , 01:49 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatsoz View Post
Butler bot does just fine Send him out and he will bring the bacon home for you!
Thank you!

I've asked that question at least 3 times on different threads but no one answered it!

Mosschops
12.23.2011 , 02:11 PM | #36
thanks, well done
Former Jedi
Current Hobbit
Current Red Shirt
Current Bounty Hunter

Mashy
12.23.2011 , 03:47 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Cameirus View Post
Actually thats speculation, you can tell as you just made it up based on no objective evidence.
*reels in reels in* Wow look at the size of that one! Jokes dude, don't take it all so seriously!

GGTeMpLaR
12.23.2011 , 04:10 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Vlakrar View Post
It does effect the time it takes them to complete it
No, it doesn't. Go test it out right now on a gathering skill. In the tip it clearly states "mission and crafting skills"

pdxmarcos
12.23.2011 , 04:20 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by GGTeMpLaR View Post
No, it doesn't. Go test it out right now on a gathering skill. In the tip it clearly states "mission and crafting skills"
Could you expand upon this, because I think we're discussing two different things here? You've said this twice and it seems to be contradictory to what I have observed.

pdxmarcos
12.23.2011 , 05:21 PM | #40
I have updated the first post with the final output link to my original data. I will not be maintaining the previous link that was in the thread, but this one will show you all current data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UE&output=html