Jugg, Mara, or PT for PVP?

Khalij

Hey guys. I'm just coming back to the game after 2 years. I'm primarily interested in PVP. Looking for a mix of good mobility, damage, and durability. Trying to choose between PT, Marauder, and Juggernaut. Any advice?

Hey guys. I'm just coming back to the game after 2 years. I'm primarily interested in PVP. Looking for a mix of good mobility, damage, and durability. Trying to choose between PT, Marauder, and Juggernaut. Any advice?

Mobility: 1. Mara with Predation(2 utility)+Force Leap+Force Camouflage+Mad Dash(+Obliterate) 2. PT Jet Charge(1 utility)+HO(3 utility) 3. Jugg Force Leap(1 utility)+Intercede+Mad Dash(+Obliterate)

Damage: Burst: 1. Carnage Mara 2. Rage Jugg 3. AP PT 4. Fury Mara (also the top4 among all classes)

Dot: 1. Annihilation Mara 2. Pyro PT 3. Veng Jugg

Durability: 1. Jugg 2. Mara 3. PT

Jugs are the easiest to play well, but more difficult to utilise their full potential. Maras are the hardest to play well but he easiest to master since once knowing how to play well it's pretty much close to mastering due to their monolithic role. Pts are very easy to dps with and they have a number of mid/long range attacks but out if the 3 are he most vulnerable and despite being a melee class they require to know how to kite against other melee. All 3 have very good burst specs, ap for pts, carnage for maras and rage for jugs. All 3 also have viable pve specs.

Ps: subjective personal preference 1. Maras 2. Jugs 3. Pts (actually my least favourite class in the game)

Pps: most mobile is AP PT, everything for single target damage is instant. Maras and jugs need to channel ravage, but that's it.

Edited by MusicRider