Wha.. where.. when? :(

Xericor

Did everybody go!?

This last week seems to have been a mass exodus from my server (Uthar Wynn), already rated as the lowest pop EU server...

A couple of months back, midday would see hordes of people around the PvP terminal waiting for the daily to refresh..

Today... 18 people online.. 3 level 50's...

I hung around for a 10-15 minutes.. made a cup of tea, came back.. still nothing. So I came on here, not to moan/rant/complain/threaten to unsub but to ask.... did I miss something?? :D Where is everybody!?

Did everybody go!?

This last week seems to have been a mass exodus from my server (Uthar Wynn), already rated as the lowest pop EU server...

A couple of months back, midday would see hordes of people around the PvP terminal waiting for the daily to refresh..

I hung around for a 10-15 minutes.. made a cup of tea, came back.. still nothing. So I came on here, not to moan/rant/complain/threaten to unsub but to ask.... did I miss something?? :D Where is everybody!?

The free 30 days are up or close to coming to an end. Also a lot of players including myself moved to Red Eclipse (EU) :)

I (used to) play in Uthar Wynn also. Not any longer due to not willing to re-roll (boring) and WZs simply not happening.

People earning money , I LOLed at that :p , people of Uthar Wynn must work all day long because this server is a desert all day long.

Uthar Wynn = The Switzerland of EU servers!!

The free 30 days are up or close to coming to an end. Also a lot of players including myself moved to Red Eclipse (EU) :)

huh? the free 30 days only started a few days ago.

no, it's D3/GW2 beta time :p

well, and there you have your reason, because the same happened on our sever a while ago. there were actually a .lot. of people around during the rakghoul event, and they all mourned along the lines of 'why can't the server always be this full? usually I don't even feel like logging in'... well d'oh. it's not as full usually because you're not logging in!

huh? the free 30 days only started a few days ago.

no, it's D3/GW2 beta time :p

im going to tera, for a couple of month's till bio sort's this game out, sli crashing. and now no poping wz's

no point standing around on fleet.

This is my concern with the game at the moment. IMHO, BW should have focused on server populations as a priority, before implementing things like Legacy rewards in 1.2.

Servers, such as the one you mention, are dying. I know this because I took the step of rerolling on a more popular server myself, leaving my level 50 on a ghost-town of a server. I wasn't the only one. In fact, whenever I bumped into someone whilst levelling my new toon, it was more likely they had done the same as me.

The difference between the two servers is extreme now. This has been made worse now because players (like me) have been left to their own devices to sort out the issue (by leaving the dying servers and moving to the popular ones), with seemingly no indication that BW were giving the matter urgent attention. It is good to hear they will be addressing the issue now, but I cannot help but feel that this should have been a priority for them and I would wager it has cost them subscriptions.

well, and there you have your reason, because the same happened on our sever a while ago. there were actually a .lot. of people around during the rakghoul event, and they all mourned along the lines of 'why can't the server always be this full? usually I don't even feel like logging in'... well d'oh. it's not as full usually because you're not logging in!

So, suddenly, we are the top culprits of this situation. Ok.

Using your own words, before the people stopped logging in, the server was full! :p

There aint much to do at end game, so lots just don't login. I would say quit, but we were all given a free 30 days :p

People have also moved to Tomb of Freedon Nadd or The Red Eclipse.

I was on Ahto City, but that server is also dead and it's impossible to recruit good players for 16 man raids, so my guild decided to move.

I have to admit, it makes a huge difference playing on a busier server.

Edited by Tekkoclarky

Did everybody go!?

Started on Uthar Wynn, Empire side. we started to see the signs of the population taking a downfall so we re-rolled to TOFN almost 3 months ago. While the new server has a pretty healthy population pool, I am scared of what the future will bring. Left a fully geared (at the time) PvP and PvE Bounty Hunter on Uthar. I will probably NOT be able to transfer the BH for free on TOFN (speculation by ME, not facts, be aware of this please). IF that happens, this game is over for me. Was a patient man so far ... let's see how BW handles the crappy situation that THEY themselves created population wise.

BW, please note that people are not happy. Very few people come on these boards and post or even read. That does NOT mean that people are happy. I see people writing crap like: "people don't come here on the forum as they are too busy enjoying the game". What a bunch of horse manure. A LOT of people are upset but do not come moaning here, they are simply not happy and leave without saying a word to you people. I see it in my guild (original guild on Uthar had about 40-50 active members, after 1 month of being on our new server, we had about 10 left, the rest quit the game). I see it on general chat. Solutions are going to be here, but they will come way too late for many of us. Hope others will take our place so the game does not die. I really do.

Edited by Shibata