Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Zenith fanclub

Mirandel
04.06.2012 , 11:19 AM | #41
Yeah... Was a bit surprised to hear his remark about Hoth. Did not expect something so poetic from him

grania
04.11.2012 , 01:17 PM | #42
I'm getting more and more anxious to get this companion for my consular.. if there was some way to know if we could romance (currently non-romanceable) companions sometime in the future of swtor, I'd totally save myself (ok maybe not totally) for Zenith.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Nyctanessa
04.13.2012 , 03:36 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
I'm getting more and more anxious to get this companion for my consular.. if there was some way to know if we could romance (currently non-romanceable) companions sometime in the future of swtor, I'd totally save myself (ok maybe not totally) for Zenith.
Yeah, this is why I'm not levelling my femCons. I'm hoping, one day, maybe, Zenith will be available. Or at least someone better than Iresso.
You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Mirandel
04.14.2012 , 08:47 AM | #44
And I am so tired of waiting that use PTS as an excuse to level another sage. Just to see Zenith's story one more time

lolamarie
04.21.2012 , 02:59 PM | #45
I am a female gamer and have been a huge Bioware fan for years. I want Zenith as a Romance option! Bioware was the one company I figured would not forget about us. I was so pleased with Zenith and figured he was the perfect option but alas... I was mistaken.
Please update for all of us female gamers out there that follow Bioware with loyalty and totally enjoy Zenith as the main companion.
The Perverted Professor/ or Dulls a Lot trooper…Really? We want action and adventure, not boring or perverted… lol

Czxman
04.22.2012 , 01:58 PM | #46
He's my favorite companion. I love how he's always so sarcastic. Plus he's sniper looks awesome .

My guy is a male so i'm not looking for a romance thing, but I still think he rocks.
Chuck Norris can recite the last number of Pi.

AliasTheSpider
04.24.2012 , 01:18 AM | #47
I didn't think I would like Zenith before I met him in the game, but he quickly became my favorite companion... both in personality and on the battlefield.

Marjumi
04.26.2012 , 09:00 AM | #48
Hello,
Join forces to fan club in Zenith, because the male voice, I was captivated from the start and takes out his personality, but tender inside.

Mirandel
04.27.2012 , 06:17 PM | #49
Voice is done by Troy Baker. He is VA a character in GW2 now. Even think of buying the game because of it

Burana
05.03.2012 , 09:15 AM | #50
My hubby plays shadow tank, I play scoundrel healer. I follow his storyline and we usually do our story quests together.
Just finished Balmorra and Zenith joined our team. I think I annoyed my hubby with constant "oh Zenith is so hot", so it took some effort to convince him to lay off Tharan and get Zenith to dps, I don't really need an offhealer. So we are running with Zenith and Risha now. What a synergy!
I look forward to getting Zenith with my sage, so I join the fan club too