Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

L2read. First of all it said rewards. Not credit towards the daily. Secondly it's not a bug. It only happens when the other team does not have a full team. IE : 7v8, 6v8. When people leave warzones, this will happen. You obviously aren't going to get credit for beating an outnumbered opponent.

So your saying, because they are losing the game and can AFK with no penalty the team that is winning should be penalized? That makes no sense.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying, because they are losing the game and can AFK with no penalty the team that is winning should be penalized? That makes no sense.

AFK? Not sure what you mean by that. I also really don't care if the winning team gets penalized or not. It doesn't bother me even the littlest. I just queue up for another one. Why you ask? Cause I like to PvP. Fun > Quest Credit. I mean if you find getting credit for a win more fun then actually winning, well whatever I guess.

AFK? Not sure what you mean by that. I also really don't care if the winning team gets penalized or not. It doesn't bother me even the littlest. I just queue up for another one. Why you ask? Cause I like to PvP. Fun > Quest Credit. I mean if you find getting credit for a win more fun then actually winning, well whatever I guess.

Are u really that big of a tool? Or are u just trolling, oh and link me were BW said it was a mechanic, u cant, can u.

I think this probably counts as pretty serious Bioware? What was it you said in the dev blog - "bugs that prevent characters from progressing". So ok no exp here or level progression but damn this is stopping me from progressing and this **** is getting old.

While you are there, can you also fix the bug where I can't respawn in warzones after dying no matter how many times I click the button? Or the one where I'm permanently stunned for the duration of the match?

No? You can't fix any of them? Jeez. That's what I though.

Edited by Ntranced

Why don't you go to school to learn how to run a business? Lack of communication, a faulty product, and misleading information is certainly NOT how to conduct business with customers.

The fact is a bug not tracking progress in an MMO is a critical oversight. The continued lack of any information regarding an ETA (or confirmation of progress) on a fix is unacceptable. It has been over a month since launch (and the bug existed long in beta) with no fix in sight.

Customers have every right to be unhappy with the service so far.

they are NEVER going to give you an ETA other than "as soon as we can"

If you believe otherwise, you have NO IDEA how a business works.

As in the other team is losing the game and they decide to leave queue because they are losing? I like PVP just the same but the fact that being able to leave because your losing does infact penalize the team that wins.

Why do people not read? It's not a bug. It's a mechanic so people don't get rewarded for beating outnumbered opponents in a controlled/fair environment.

Won a Voidstar tonight on The Twin Spears where Republic had 14 players versus the Empire's 8, and yes all 14 were in the Ops group simultaneously, and received credit for the victory in both my daily and weekly PvP mission. In fact, this WZ completed my daily for me.

JUst had a very close game of Civil War, Republic finally won after a long battle of back and forth.

The Win did not count, Quest wasn't tracked and it didn't update.

Please note that it is a Bug, but since its a bug that isn't an exploit and its not an exploit that affects Imperials only. This bug will probably never get another look when they need to make sure everything the patch just ruined, need to be fixed.

"Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones."

Really??! I didnt noticed it.

Bioware when you right about fixing something - FIX IT.

Now we have same hell as before, lots of wins doesnt count.

You are ruining my game expirience. Im busy man, I dont have alot of time, I have family. Thats why I cant play games such as EVE or DF. I just dont have time on them.

I have time on SWTOR its casual. But with this bug I cant complete daylies. I was waiting this patch, hoped this will be fixed, but it doesnt.

I may cancel my account just because I dont have time on your casual game.

Yep, bug isn't fixed, had multiple wins yesterday which didn't count.

And I have to agree with the software engineer in this thread, that the existance of such a bug for such a long time is ridiculous and an embarassment for a software company. How hard can it be to fix a simple thing like this? At least it SHOULD be a simple routine tracking the achievement.

I mean, come on guys, let's have a look. At the end of a WZ a screen pops up, stating either a victory or a loss. Routine could be as easy as this: if victory and player has quest, then award achievement. Done. But of course it is much much more complex, as some f-class software engineer coded that stuff and didn't document it in the code for his substitue, who is a z-class coder, after leaving to the caribic for his holiday.

If Bioware isn't able to produce such a simple routine, how can I expect them to be able to fix much more complex issues like the horrible engine, the laughable open pvp experience in Ilum and much more?

I think Bioware should think about changing business from software producing to film making. But then I suggest hiring some first class screenplay writers, as your side quest stories only repeat itself. Only the class quest stories are kinda entertaining.

Yeah, call it a rant, but I had to get it out.

Yep, bug isn't fixed, had multiple wins yesterday which didn't count.

And I have to agree with the software engineer in this thread, that the existance of such a bug for such a long time is ridiculous and an embarassment for a software company. How hard can it be to fix a simple thing like this? At least it SHOULD be a simple routine tracking the achievement.

I mean, come on guys, let's have a look. At the end of a WZ a screen pops up, stating either a victory or a loss. Routine could be as easy as this: if victory and player has quest, then award achievement. Done. But of course it is much much more complex, as some f-class software engineer coded that stuff and didn't document it in the code for his substitue, who is a z-class coder, after leaving to the caribic for his holiday.

If Bioware isn't able to produce such a simple routine, how can I expect them to be able to fix much more complex issues like the horrible engine, the laughable open pvp experience in Ilum and much more?

I think Bioware should think about changing business from software producing to film making. But then I suggest hiring some first class screenplay writers, as your side quest stories only repeat itself. Only the class quest stories are kinda entertaining.

Yeah, call it a rant, but I had to get it out.

I have a bad feeling about Hero engine. When there are so many technical issues with a game it is only natural to seek the problem there. Looking at Bioware's history, engines they developed (Infinity, Aurora etc.) or licensed (like Unreal Engine) were not that bad. And now suddenly they decided to buy Hero engine (why? WHY?) and everything is going south.

Edited by Aweus

This is just the last straw that broke the camel's back, i'm tired off all the issues with the game

the slideshow and joke that is ilium

the wz's win's not counting

ability bars suddenly freezing in pvp = dead me

when i die can't release

crashing to desktop in huttball

crap ah

bad crafting ( alot of mmo's make you gather mat's to invest time in the game ) just given to you here

ashara the invisible girl when in dancer's costume

this is a few off the top of my head i have enjoyed the single player game that is swtor, as a MMO i can't justify paying a sub any more, a real shame.

L2read. First of all it said rewards. Not credit towards the daily. Secondly it's not a bug. It only happens when the other team does not have a full team. IE : 7v8, 6v8. When people leave warzones, this will happen. You obviously aren't going to get credit for beating an outnumbered opponent.

We have definitely reached a new level of fanboism.

So Bioware comes out and says they fixed a bug where people weren't getting rewarded for Victories in warzones. Today people are not getting rewarded for victories in warzones. But instead of agreeing the bug wasn't fixed you're saying it's part of Biowares system? Even though Bioware said it was a bug??????? Common! COMMONNN!!!!

Also, it happens in games that have equal teams with a clear victor. You need to think before you make silly posts.