Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Have the devs taken these suggestions to heart?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Have the devs taken these suggestions to heart?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
02.28.2014 , 07:05 AM | #11
I asked for Relnex's set back in the day but I still need to send you a message since MTX devs showed up on forums
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Kalli
02.28.2014 , 09:03 AM | #12
Personally I'd like to see the following: DK Mandalorian armor, both the set with the slim backpack and without, Dark colored crystals: Purple, blue, red, green, yellow, and orange. Please not the crazy dual core colors, or the washed out ones like the derelict purple, but a dark/deep color to them. Also it would be nice to have more sabers and guns that have unique sounds and effects that look simpler. The tythonian/ziost sabers are great more along those lines, but please release some guns that don't have the craziness of the oversized scopes, barrels, etc that have unique noises/effects to them. Also could we please get a simple and clean looking cannon. Sorry but the Kyber one to me looked like I was about to attack somebody with my DirectTv satellite dish!

dscount
02.28.2014 , 10:39 AM | #13
I think several folks asked for a CM PANDA set of Armor....

Yea... not seen that show up yet. BWFAIL.... (I'm kidding - Please don't put that in game)
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

DarthVengeant
02.28.2014 , 01:35 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MDondelinger View Post
Hello,

I wanted to reply on this thread and let all the players know we do look at these suggestions, daily.

We try our best to get as many of these ideas in the game as fast as we can.

Please, keep posting suggestion!

And I hope that means making new versions of armor WITHOUT front flaps/fabric pieces that are attached to chest piece covering the mid-section or crotch. And, in new armor not attaching that stuff to chest when it should be attached to belts.

DerTaran
02.28.2014 , 01:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
And I hope that means making new versions of armor WITHOUT front flaps/fabric pieces that are attached to chest piece covering the mid-section or crotch. And, in new armor not attaching that stuff to chest when it should be attached to belts.
YES, they are spoiling a lot of good looking armor with that.

And please, never ever again design an armor with the belt on top of the cloak, this looks like a bathrobe.
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurück! We want our CM back!

Alec_Fortescue
03.01.2014 , 04:34 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DerTaran View Post
YES, they are spoiling a lot of good looking armor with that.

And please, never ever again design an armor with the belt on top of the cloak, this looks like a bathrobe.
I would like to get more of such attachments to cover the packages in super tight pants. Relnex robes would be great if they came with something like that. ;/
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.