ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

UGLYMRJ

In an effort to show our despise for twinks on the Bastion server... and every server if we had the time. We will be rolling 4 twinked out DPS operatives in a guild we'll be naming <Twink Hunters> and objectives will not be the goal...

If we join a game and there are no twinks... we'll leave. If we hunt a twink and he leaves... we'll leave as well. This is only in an effort to annoy the crap out of twinks on our server.... well... and I think it'll be pretty damn funny.

I'm only announcing it so people will have somewhere to send hate messages.

And if anyone doesn't understand why we're doing this... it's because twinks are annoying. Well... we're going to be more annoying. :D It's almost always some average or below average players exploiting the system as much as possible to get an advantage with gear because they lack skill.

So if you've been level 49 for weeks, leave war zones early and are geared out in full purps w/ augments... May the troll be with you...

Edited by UGLYMRJ

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please record this so we can all enjoy the hilarity of it

I'm def gonna get my twitch running for this one. Prob edit it into some vids of twinks getting blown to pieces within seconds. :D

I was gonna just do it and not say anything... but I'm expecting some pretty funny hate in this thread as well.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

You got your 4 set up, or can I get in on this?

Get on it... we still got some time. I know a few from the guild are in already but having some extras won't hurt if some of us are in rated or doing whatever.

I think there's already more than 4 of us in on it. Start leveling an op sucka!

Edited by UGLYMRJ

In an effort to show our despise for twinks on the Bastion server... and every server if we had the time. We will be rolling 4 twinked out DPS operatives in a guild we'll be naming <Twink Hunters> and objectives will not be the goal...

May the troll be with you...

So you're twinking - to kill twinks.

I guess that really sends the right message. :rolleyes:

If we join a game and there are no twinks... we'll leave. If we hunt a twink and he leaves... we'll leave as well. This is only in an effort to annoy the crap out of twinks on our server.... well... and I think it'll be pretty damn funny.

I'm only announcing it so people will have somewhere to send hate messages.

And if anyone doesn't understand why we're doing this... it's because twinks are annoying. Well... we're going to be more annoying. :D It's almost always some average or below average players exploiting the system as much as possible to get an advantage with gear because they lack skill.

May the troll be with you...

UMMMM .. whats a twink?

May I ask, how exactly you're going to annoy them? So you troll them in chat, they add you to ignore. You can't corner them into a corner, you can't obstruct their LoS, you can't stop them capping. Basically there's nothing you can do to annoy them.

Two things. First, should you have just posted this on your server forum, because honestly, the rest of us don't really care what you guys do. Second, if the biggest concern on the Bastion server is a twink in a lowbie WZ, then you guys should really Q more for RWZ. Just my opinion.

May I ask, how exactly you're going to annoy them? So you troll them in chat, they add you to ignore. You can't corner them into a corner, you can't obstruct their LoS, you can't stop them capping. Basically there's nothing you can do to annoy them.

4 concealment ops can stalk said person through the WZ. they could basically spawn camp them, gang-r*ping them as soon as they step out of the spawn's safe zone.

most people that twink do it so that they can destroy lowbies without much of a challenge. a person with that kind of mentality is equally likely to have a massive fit of rage when they are denied that opportunity

4 concealment ops can stalk said person through the WZ. they could basically spawn camp them, gang-r*ping them as soon as they step out of the spawn's safe zone.

most people that twink do it so that they can destroy lowbies without much of a challenge. a person with that kind of mentality is equally likely to have a massive fit of rage when they are denied that opportunity

I was referring to Twinks on their team.

However the Twink they're stalking could easily avoid these guys if they're a Stealth. And at the end of the day, enough Twinks will report these guys that they'll end up being banned.

edit: nvm, I was wrong.

However, having 4 players out of 8 doing nothing but stalking one player on the other team is retarded. It will put your team at an even greater disadvantage then the other team having one twink. It would will be 4vs7.

Edited by KillaDeuce

Reminds me of our Three Stooges team we made. Similar effect, different purpose.

We still get all kinds of reactions, but we never abandon the objectives. Mainly, we use guerrilla warfare to piss off the other team.

1 conceal (single target lockdown)

1 lethality (mass group annoyance and stall tactics)

1 medic

It's a lot of fun. Especially the reactions we get.