A Manaan Stronghold !

LordKitana

Please i feel like you guys did all the beautiful work on the planet manaan and for only a flashpoint there needs to be more ! I would love to see a Manaan stronghold i believe you guys could create a really beautiful stronghold . Maybe make the bottom floors look like an underwater aquarium , and then on top and the outside above water maybe make the balcony an underwater balcony and have it holding a star map or something . If you guys also want a manaan stronghold please use this post to write down ideas lets make this happen . :):)

I would love, love, love a Manaan stronghold. Perhaps with one level above water and the other below? Manaan looked great in game, so it would seem that lot of the visual assets are already made.

If a Manaan SH were an option, I might actually be able to bring myself to bite the bullet and deactivate one of my others... but even then, possibly not. :(

Ultimately: Yes, yes, more strongholds please! And Manaan most of all! But before doing more strongholds please find a way to increase the 4 SH limit!!

a underwater stronghold will be nice indeed.

/signed

Agreed. Manaan could be a very cool stronghold but I'd really love to see one for Rishi.

It's already a bit of a pain to get there unless you spend the credits and buy the unlock. However, a stronghold there, that was up on one of the rock pillars that you already see around the area with a landing pad out front and balconies all around it. It would be a nice smugglers den or hide.

I'd take manaan or rishi over Yavin4.

/signed

It's an absolute must, my #1 location on Stronghold wish-list. Part above surface with the ocean surface reaching endlessly through the horizon, part underwater with big windows on the ocean view

Edited by Pietrastor

I'd be all for a Manaan stronghold. It would be the best place to afk, ever, so peaceful.

I know the Yavin stronghold is supposed to have waterfalls, but I'm really not at all thrilled with the Yavin stronghold, and a waterfall is cool, but being underwater is cooler. :p

I'd also love a Voss stronghold.

IMHO another stronghold: yes. But it would be better to have one on the "Outer Rim" where either Jedi, Sith, Smugglers, Commandos OR others (who need or prefer to be in seclusion) could go to.

These would be better developed areas than that of Nar Shaddaa with the option of a more of a "contemporary" feel or one that might be more of the rugged out doors type.

I really don't plan to take advantage of the new one on Yavin 4. I'm sorry it just is not my cup of tea at all.

Take it easy folks: I know that some of you dearly like it... that's cool ! No harm no foul !

I'd like to see the further development of additional strong hold ... maybe not everywhere .. but a few more for certain! It seems to be a good deal for everyone .... including SWTOR development team!

I rather they work on their water physics. The sea that you see on Manaan doesn't move like rippling waves nor have I seen any sea life that move naturally. Until they can master those things that matter on a water planet, I rather they hold off on the stronghold. Otherwise it will look extremely crappy.

• 6 months later...

I would abandon my almost fully upgraded Yavin 4 stronghold for a Manaan stronghold. Either that or a space ship stronghold.

The guild ships are awesome, but faction specific, and... extremely expensive with a cost of 50 million credits..

I have an unlimited supply of cartel coins, not unlimited credits...

Edited by Arashu

Manaan Stronghold <3

/signed

You don't argue with someone named Mr. Borsh. It isn't safe.

Not until they allow me to have all the strongholds without being forced to give up the ones I already purchased and decorated.
Buy you... can shut it.

...but yeah, I'd be for a lifted cap on owned strongholds.

So... the thing about Manaan is that it's the best source of the galaxie's Kolto. That's kind of a big deal. Of COURSE there's gonna be a Star Fortress there. As far as I'm concerned, that means more ground content... and absolutely Strongholds. A Manaan stronghold would be beautiful.