A question about dailys and weeklys in 1.2

keltoigael

Wow, they are really catering to the casual pick up and play style pvp now. :(

Rofl. Now?

This game's PvP has never required anything more than time invested, minimal time invested, and now even that will be decreased. It's been as casual as you can be since day one.

It is amazing how late to the show you are on this.

Edited by Celebrus

10 WZs a day isn't very casual friendly. I mean, if you're on a server where Ilum has a permanent ceasefire then it's easy to do that quest but if you have to do it the hard way... that's a good 2 hours or more to finish the dailies. Not hardcore, but not casual either.

You could argue that all mmo's are casual these days aside from oldies like EQ and L2. My guild takes pvp very seriously. The reason we rolled on a PVP server was for open world PVP. Now it is nonexistent. This makes me very sad.

Ilum weekly and daily missions are gone and I am pretty sure so is the win requirement for warzones. It is getting replaced with acquiring medals.

Yup. According to Bioware, PvP needs to only take place and be rewarding in their confined/controlled little zone. Do it anywhere else and you get NOTHING! Enjoy your cage fights.

Yup. According to Bioware, PvP needs to only take place and be rewarding in their confined/controlled little zone. Do it anywhere else and you get NOTHING! Enjoy your cage fights.

Nothing is stopping you from doing World PvP... if it is as fun as you say it is, why should there be a need for a reward?