Where can I get the Schematic for the Traditional Thermoweave Sash?

Nymella

I'm looking for this item because I'am currently changing my character's look and I've always liked this set for my Sage, its just dissappointing that everyone wears it pretty much. I don't know where to get the schematic and when I looked on the GTN for it, and its on there right now for 125k.... that is ridiculous, I'd rather just get the schematic myself.

You may actually find that it is worth the money and time to just buy it off the GTN. The schematic drops from Underworld trading missions, probably lvl 41-48 and only on a crit, and then it's only a chance to get one of many schematics. You would very likely spend several hundred k credits and days upon days of sending guys out on missions to get it.

Then again, you might get lucky on your very first try.

You may actually find that it is worth the money and time to just buy it off the GTN. The schematic drops from Underworld trading missions, probably lvl 41-48 and only on a crit, and then it's only a chance to get one of many schematics. You would very likely spend several hundred k credits and days upon days of sending guys out on missions to get it.

Then again, you might get lucky on your very first try.

Could I just learn the schematic by buying the belt, and then reverse engineering it?