Guild Ship Perks

MCHentz

The perks appear to have changed. Nowhere can I find a change that was done to them. Does any have a link as to how they were changed?

its bugged and supposed to be fixed along with the 7.0 expansion, at least we hope its not pushed to 7.1 as most of the other stuff, devs commented on it if you check the devtracker

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Hi guys,

so we own our flagship for couple of years now, we managed to unlock it in full.

Our perks expired yesterday and I wanted to renew them, but cant...

There are only few perks available in each unlocked 'window' (literally 2 max 3) and one of them has no perks to buy at all?

We have the credits at guildbank, what is going on? Without our set bonus our builds are broken...

flagship.jpg

Edited by Starknaga

Hi guys,

so we own our flagship for couple of years now, we managed to unlock it in full.

Our perks expired yesterday and I wanted to renew them, but cant...

There are only few perks available in each unlocked 'window' (literally 2 max 3) and one of them has no perks to buy at all?

We have the credits at guildbank, what is going on? Without our set bonus our builds are broken...

flagship.jpg

They are currently broken. There are two other threads on the front page about this.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

As this thread is a duplicate of the following one: Bug: Guild Perk Schedule Ran Out, I am closing the current one to avoid several threads about the same subject.

Regarding this bug, our team is planning to put the fix into our next planned patch which is 7.0. We'll update you in the thread mentioned above if something changes.