February events schedule

joshuadyal

I don't know why I was optimistic that they might have posted the February events schedule already. After all, February is only tomorrow, and starting tomorrow we should be on an off-week for events, if they hold to the same schedule that they have been. And they never post them on time, much less with some reasonable warning, like a day early!

I'm guessing second week is Dantooine pirates and fourth week is Gree. Then... finally... all of the people who were travelling and offline during the holidays can get their bounty hunter event in March. Grr...

There really shouldn't be off weeks. With five events regularly recurring events, they should run one every week. Maybe come up with a sixth one while they're at it.

I don't think they've ever posted an event schedule before the month starts. It's usually a few days in. But you'll be able to see what's happening next week ingame right after the weekly reset.

I figure it'll be the Gree event, since it's been the longest since we had that one. And then 7.0 will drop right after that ends.

There really shouldn't be off weeks. With five events regularly recurring events, they should run one every week. Maybe come up with a sixth one while they're at it.

I'd prefer that, too.

I think it was pretty obvious.

You know, there was a time when people understood obvious sarcasm without the tag...

That was before the time when it became more and more common to say stupid things unsarcastically. :D

Hi folks,

The SWTOR In-Game Events for February article is now available here.

Thanks for your patience.

Since i was one of the many "complainers" last month: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1000320 ...about how consistantly LATE all the Events posts were in 2021 (and prior) , i'd like to also stay fair and say THANKS to BioWare for posting this month's enents link basically *on time* (only 1 day late ) .

Much appreciated and i hope this keeps up for remainder of 2022. :ph_use_the_force:

p.s. After 10 years, why not just make all the non-holiday events fully active 24/7 , and instead just create some NEW 'Dark vs. Light' style themed events to actually celebrate *10th Anniversary* ...? :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder
NEW events for *10th Anniversary* ...please? DvL ? SPACE FLIGHT GSF PVE missions? Something!?!?!

Since i was one of the many "complainers" last month: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1000320 ...about how consistantly LATE all the Events posts were in 2021 (and prior) , i'd like to also stay fair and say THANKS to BioWare for posting this month's enents link basically *on time* (only 1 day late ) .

Much appreciated and i hope this keeps up for remainder of 2022. :ph_use_the_force:

p.s. After 10 years, why not just make all the non-holiday events fully active 24/7 , and instead just create some NEW 'Dark vs. Light' style themed events to actually celebrate *10th Anniversary* ...? :cool:

Covid, limited staff, limited budget, small, indie development company.

I'd prefer that, too.

That was before the time when it became more and more common to say stupid things unsarcastically. :D

Or 'Cancel Culture'. When sarcasm is deliberately translated as "they said mean things (or something with which I don't agree) about me! They must be purged, PURGED I say !"

Darwin is always in effect. Sometimes CC eats its own. Schadenfreude.