Kai Zykken is now a cheat?

Screaming_Ziva

I checked out Kai's stock today and he's selling the Biorhythm tactical for his normal price of 1,500 tech fragments and 1 million credits.

This is the exact same tactical (including the Legend standing requirement) that you can purchase at the Onderon reputation vendor for 700,000 credits.

What gives?

Edited by Screaming_Ziva

I checked out Kai's stock today and he's selling the Biorhythm tactical for his normal price of 1,500 tech fragments and 1 million credits.

This is the exact same tactical (including the Legend standing requirement) that you can purchase at the Onderon reputation vendor for 700,000 credits.

What gives?

LoL, 😂

Bioware found a sneaky way to add another credit sink.

What gives?

Is this why he shouts at you to go away if you find something cheaper elsewhere? :D

What gives?

Well, I went and asked Kai about that and:

"Whoa, whoa there. Hey, what are you, like, trying to say man. These aren't just ANY Biorhythm tacticals that fell off the back of a load lifter or got misplaced in a warehouse. These are Zykken Limited Edition Biorhythm tacticals. Cause the number available is totally, like, limited. At least until I stea.. , uh, I mean commission another production run. So it's like supply and demand right? I have a supply, and you like totally demand the best price that I'll give you, which is this price. The price that I just gave you, it's the best one I've got. So . . . , you wanna buy the tactical right? Cool, cool, I swear you won't regret this. Well, not much anyway."

There you have it, from the man himself. ;) It's Kai, honestly, what did you expect?

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting these inconsistencies regarding the prices of the tactical Biorhythm.

Our team is aware of this bug and is currently looking into it. We’re aiming to fix this bug with one of our future patches. We will update you in this thread if something changes.