Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the 6.3 PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GrievousReborn
03.27.2021 , 10:08 AM | #11
I found some clipping issues with the Mythosaur Hunter’s Armor while looking at it in the preview window here on the pts
male body type 2 on the thighs
female body type 3 on the back of the neck

Banthabreeder
04.01.2021 , 09:12 PM | #12
JackieKo,

Can you confirm that you are reading the "Fleet Penthouse Stronghold Feedback" thread created by Screaming_Ziva?

It's not stickied like the other threads so hopefully everyone who is posting feedback there isn't doing it for nothing.

Thanks
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Stradlin
04.04.2021 , 07:18 AM | #13
I think it'd be nice practice to start handing out some cute but pointless vanity-tier trinkets for people testing. Legacy titles and such. There isn't that much feedback or testers around by the looks of it. Would be nice to lure some more crowds in.

Banthabreeder
04.04.2021 , 01:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
I think it'd be nice practice to start handing out some cute but pointless vanity-tier trinkets for people testing. Legacy titles and such. There isn't that much feedback or testers around by the looks of it. Would be nice to lure some more crowds in.
I vaguely remember them doing that with a previous patch. Can't remember which one. Probably was the whole Onslaught thing.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Stradlin
04.04.2021 , 10:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
I vaguely remember them doing that with a previous patch. Can't remember which one. Probably was the whole Onslaught thing.
There has been a number of those actually. They've handed out stuff like log mounts and legacy titles like 3-4 times at least.

BenKatarn
04.06.2021 , 09:12 AM | #16
So, the PTS has been down since yesterday, without any notice. Is something going on in the background or is further testing just postponed? Was in the middle of doing stuff on PTS when it disconnected me. Server has been shown as offline since. I was hoping / expecting that it would be back after today's backend maintenance, but no luck so far. There was a new version to download yesterday, but even with that, PTS is still down.
- = = The Katarn Legacy = = -

Screaming_Ziva
04.06.2021 , 11:15 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
So, the PTS has been down since yesterday, without any notice. Is something going on in the background or is further testing just postponed? Was in the middle of doing stuff on PTS when it disconnected me. Server has been shown as offline since. I was hoping / expecting that it would be back after today's backend maintenance, but no luck so far. There was a new version to download yesterday, but even with that, PTS is still down.
I tried earlier after maintenance and it downloaded a patch. Still not up yet though.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

BenKatarn
04.06.2021 , 11:19 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I tried earlier after maintenance and it downloaded a patch. Still not up yet though.
It gave me a patch yesterday evening and earlier after the downtime, no idea what's going on.
- = = The Katarn Legacy = = -

CommunityTeam
04.06.2021 , 12:15 PM | #19 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

PTS is now back up and running.

With this new update, you can now try the Master Mode of the new Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint!

Thank you all for your feedback!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

JackieKo
04.06.2021 , 12:59 PM | #20 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
JackieKo,

Can you confirm that you are reading the "Fleet Penthouse Stronghold Feedback" thread created by Screaming_Ziva?

It's not stickied like the other threads so hopefully everyone who is posting feedback there isn't doing it for nothing.

Thanks
Hi Banthabreeder,

I can confirm that. The feedback has already been passed along to the team. I am keeping a close eye on the feedback and the threads being created here and relaying them. Everyone's feedback regarding the Strongholds are much appreciated. Thanks!
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]