Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengence 2...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

akdonkey
03.29.2021 , 12:23 PM | #1
So I died on the third Tether ship at the sniper crossing when I fell into the pit with the tendrils. Forced me to a respawn point... On the first ship. I had to reset the mission I could not travel to the next ship.

Przemo_No
03.31.2021 , 03:56 AM | #2
Same happened to me!!
I have never ever experienced that before! (had done the FP about 6 times on diferent chars)

I submitted the in-game bug, but did not hear back.
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

LyreaT
03.31.2021 , 02:14 PM | #3
This also happened to me at the same point. I was grabbing the codex on the side in that room and then proceeded to head toward the the snipers (ultimately the trap). The floor gave out and I died instantly. I was forced to respawn at the first tether ship with no way of getting back to the third tether ship. I tried leaving the mission and going back in to see if it would force me to where I was suppose to be, but alas it didn't work and I also was forced to reset. I submitted an ingame bug report as well, but saw this thread and figured I would add that I also experienced this.

SunnyFett
03.31.2021 , 02:14 PM | #4
I've had a similar problem! Only I'd got stuck and typed /stuck; which sent me back to the first ship with no way to return to the third one!

CommunityTeam
04.01.2021 , 04:46 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thank you for the report concerning the respawn location when dying to the Ash'ad Sharpshooters in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

For more visibility, I will also add this bug to the Game Update 6.2.1 - Known Issues list.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Cindron
04.01.2021 , 08:52 PM | #6
Same here. Went to the terminal on the side, clicked it and thought I would slip quickly back out of range. Was killed by what must have been the 'super range' sniper shot. No option to spawn, only appear back at med center. Rocket boost after rocket boost later and yup no terminal to click to move back along to other ships.

On a side note, after being unable to advance I started running about the first ship looking for options. I agro'd a group in the first large room I had not killed but ignored them figuring they would eventually leash. I got so far away my companion popped back in as I continued all the way to the point I needed to transfer to the other ship. That group never gave up and came running in. That is serious mando devotion!
It is easy to be brave from a distance.