Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PO still not showing or giving any GS Points

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
PO still not showing or giving any GS Points
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saeten
03.29.2021 , 02:55 PM | #1
I have no idea why the points are blank for GS PO's for all my characters. I even started a lvl 3-10 and after lvl 10 got into Conquest. I had to port to a SH and back for some things to trigger counting including Daily Priority Objective 0/75 Opponents Defeated on Home/Starter worlds (smuggler Ord Mantell). No GS points are being awarded. I even did the Catch Up to 432/800 but there are no points from POs.... Any clues?
New & Returning Players Click Here for free 7 days subscription
Click to learn more
If you ain't laughing, you ain't living - Carlos Mencia

Dekibra
03.30.2021 , 05:37 AM | #2
yup, can confirm, the Daily Objectives are not giving any GS points
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

Stradlin
03.30.2021 , 07:03 AM | #3
Some fundamentals of the system have never been explained, so good luck figuring out what to think about it.

Are you supposed to have only two dailies and two weeklies available and giving points at once? Maybe all the rest visible are there just for the show, for testing and evaluation purposes.

Or are you supposed to have all of them available and giving points all the time?

JediQuaker
03.30.2021 , 07:50 AM | #4
I did a few POs and nothing showed up, but then, the next day it showed 6/800. 🤷
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

JackieKo
03.30.2021 , 08:32 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

We appreciate you all testing out this system and providing feedback. I encourage you to re-read the posts that David posted as some of these points are addressed in them. For your convenience:

First post
Follow up post

Thanks all.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dekibra
03.30.2021 , 02:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

We appreciate you all testing out this system and providing feedback. I encourage you to re-read the posts that David posted as some of these points are addressed in them. For your convenience:

First post
Follow up post

Thanks all.
Thanks for the links!
Changes were obviously made with yesterday’s update but which exactly? Because now, the DOs are not at the top anymore, so, at least I have no clue which are the ones that work aka give GS points and which are just there for show... and though I‘d love to test them all, I don’t have the time (job, family, rl stuff you know )
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

Ekyam_Drakon
03.31.2021 , 07:12 AM | #7
Hi everyone,

First post
Follow up post

Thanks all.
I read the posts and it was that way last week; even though many POs showed in the CQ list only 2 daily ones were on top and only they counted.

The issues were I got the same POs all week PLUS the one David addressed in the folow up post about the weeklies not being filtered up.

This week is different. ONLY 2 weeklies are being filtered up and no dailies. The dailies that do show up do not count once completed.

So, while the weekly issue appears to have been fixed NOW I get no daily POs at all.

casirabit
03.31.2021 , 11:10 AM | #8
Hi everyone,

First post
Follow up post

Thanks all.
While it was nice for the update, it still is not working right. The last two days the only PO quests I have at the top of my list are weeklies and they are both nothing I would ever do. There are no dailies ones at the top and even when I do all the dailies to see if any of them would give me points they don't. I spent the last two days doing all the dailies (other than pvp and GSF and there is no way I would ever do those) none gave me points.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

casirabit
03.31.2021 , 11:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekibra View Post
Thanks for the links!
Changes were obviously made with yesterday’s update but which exactly? Because now, the DOs are not at the top anymore, so, at least I have no clue which are the ones that work aka give GS points and which are just there for show... and though I‘d love to test them all, I don’t have the time (job, family, rl stuff you know )
Don't waste your time. I had some time yesterday and the day before and did all the dailies (minus pvp and GSF) and none gave me any points either day so something is still not right.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

myrdinn
04.01.2021 , 11:58 AM | #10
Ah; I wondered if I was doing something wrong when I signed in over there.
Did everything but the PVP/GSF/OPs stuff, and received no points.

So, we are only supposed to see four... that we do not pick, and may not be things that we want to do/playstyles we do not normally do?
Even when the point bit is actually granting, that is quite disappointing to see that we are still going to be pushed to pvp and raids.