Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

yingzi
03.25.2021 , 09:16 PM | #21
What was your group's composition (number of tanks, healers, and dps)?
Just me Level 75 Jug Tank and my favorite healer Jaesa who is Level 50.

What did you think about the layout of the Flashpoint?
The layout was pretty cool.

Was it easy to understand where to go and what to do?
Yes this flashpoint was very easy to understand.

Did the length of the Flashpoint feel appropriate?
Yes the length was fine not too long and not too short.

What was your favorite boss? Your least favorite? Why?
I guess it was the last boss being that I had to move around a bit to kill off adds and Jaesa just stayed on the boss until they died.

Were any boss mechanics difficult to understand or notice?
I got confused on the trio boss fight not to say they were hard or anything. However when fighting the nader I noticed (this maybe just something I didn't understand) but even after I silenced her she still somehow managed to I guess throw a nade and take health from me. I fought through it though even after loosing Jaesa during the fight.

Were any bosses too easy? Too hard?
Like I stated above just the trio not hard but the nades that were thrown even after silencing her I couldn't understand but hey I am a 306 tank and I just ran through most of the bosses with ease along with my Jaesa.

Did boss fights take too long? Were any too short?
Lol of course playing a tank fights are always long but I been doing this little tanking thing for ages now so I am so use to it and love it.

Did any boss abilities feel like they did too much damage? Too little?
Well I would state the fights were too easy but I would not want you guys to go and make the fight (in your way hard) because most of the times companies confuses hard with overwhelming. A hard fight would be a boss having more of a defense and live longer than having more adds upon the player. An overwhelming boss fight would be to put a player in a situation where he or she can't see straight to even bother to kill a boss.

Were you able to complete the bonus mission and fight the optional boss?
Nah I didn't even bother with that in the end ( I guess that is what you are speaking of) it started to get late here so I just went to the boss.

Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?
Bah no they seem a little to weak for me to tell the truth. Maybe once this is released I can go with a higher challenge.

Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?
No not in my opinion.

Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.
No I didn't notice any bugs that stood out at me.

What did you enjoy the most about the Flashpoint? The least?
The most I would say " a new flashpoint." The least I would say like when I am in a fight the bosses would move around a little even hide. Lol but I know I may be asking for too much.

Do you have any additional comments or feedback?
No comments at this time. Thanks

MerlinPotter
03.27.2021 , 01:52 PM | #22

My composition was 1 player dd and 1 companion heal (HK-51)

Layout of the Fp is very nice, sadly i haven't played Kotor yet so i can't tell how it looks in comparison (i need to play them in the near future dammit xD) but i like the environmental design especially the little Scout camps in the wild region of the Fp these little Camps look really like someone had lived in them great job with them.

Yes, perfectly clear.

I think it's a bit short. I would like to explore the ruins of the enclave a bit more.

I liked all the 4 boss enemies. Each of them have some special mechanics to them which worked very well.

No. Everything is pretty straight forward.

I think they are a bit too easy since with a 90% full geared dot inquisitor and a level 50 HK-51 I had no problem at all with the boss encounters.

They're pretty okay if this is the duration for the story mode. It's very short in my opinion for the vet mode.

Nope the abilities feel very balanced.

Yes.

Did any non-boss enemies stand out as too difficult (or as having too much health)?

No they were for a vet mode pretty good. I had some difficulties when 2-3 silver and golden adds attacked me but that's because I ran it alone.

Were there too many non-boss enemies (trash packs)? If so, where was the density too high?

No they have a good placement and density.

Did you encounter any bugs that made it impossible to complete the Flashpoint? If so, please describe them.

In the enclave I have 2 door frames which don't seem to have a solid ground to stand on. ( https://i.imgur.com/JgiZbyY.jpg ) xD

I enjoyed the flashpoint, the beautiful landscape and the enclave ruins very much. The least? i think the buggy door frames are the worst thing right now.

The holo decorations of first and second boss enemies are a little bit meh, would like to suggest that you can turn the holo overlay off or can get a version which is not holo (same counts for every other holo boss enemy decoration) since it greatly limits the way it can be used. I would love to put Captain Meinar in my republic army stronghold but this weird holo overlay limits the possibilities to some form of holo device where he is the person who is called.

twomtimm
03.27.2021 , 05:31 PM | #23
Fell through the floor immediately upon entering bonus boss (terentak) room. Eventually fell off edge of map to death zone an respawned. Was ablet o complete by leaping over apparent physic gap in flloor.

sliveroforion
03.27.2021 , 07:57 PM | #24
I also had the same falling through the floor right at the door of the terrentaket's room. There was no point to jump back up. Could fully walk under the vault room, engage the door to open, but nothing else. had to exit area to get out of it.

The three imperial member squad in the middle, the 2nd boss, I can't say felt intuitive at all. Despite bringing opponents into the circles that were created by the grappler and the grenadier, no damage was being done. I could only brute force it as a DPS, and only got them to half health before dying my own self.

Was playing as a level 75, 306 gear Jedi Shadow with a level 50 companion as a healer.

Up until falling through the floor, I am enjoying it. The first boss fight had a nice mechanic that could be learned as you played with the falling rocks. I didn't figure out how to successfully avoid the stun attack, but it wasn't something that stopped me from completing the encounter.

I appreciated that I could stealth past the Kath hounds and other trash mobs if I chose to at the beginning. I'm not sure what Yavork's pet thing was doing? I assume that will be part of an achievement.

Destroying the consoles for the security grid took a bit of trial and error. The first time, I clicked, defeated, ran. and only when I pulled up the map again did I see that it hadn't changed. Ran back and this time remembered that the droid exploded, and was able to bring them down.

smirkymeerkat
03.28.2021 , 05:45 PM | #25
Jedi Sentinel (Watchman) with LV50 influence Lord Scourge (healer)

I love that we can mount and that it’s very open world, it’s pretty straightforward until you get to the interior of the enclave and then very straightforward after you get out.

I did get a bit lost when we had to go into the enclave and underground and it does get dark at times, so maybe an illumination probe might be nice. Other than that, it was easy to understand what to do and where to go.

Yes! It was a good length compared to Spirit of Vengeance and Traitor Among the Chiss which felt like they should have been their own planet story rather than one flashpoint. I think once the cut scenes are added it will be the right length for a flashpoint.

The creature was probably my favorite because it spaced out its significant attacks where I could interrupt and not be caught in cool down when it wanted to do it again. My least favorite was the second boss. I’m not sure if maybe I just didn’t target the imps in order but the grenadier? (I think) did not move from its area and I didn’t have enough time to get out of cool down with my interrupt before it was setting things on fire again. There were annoying red circles all throughout the boss battle which I guess were from the grenadier and I was focusing on the other bosses. A LV50 Scourge set to heal did not last the entire battle – only 2 of the 3 bosses. So, since all three have champion health, this is something that’s going to have to be taken into mind with story mode because we are getting new companions who will not be at high influence. Then again, I’m not sure if this happened due to the fact that I targeted the bosses out of order and if I had killed the grenadier first it would have been much simpler.

What was the point of the droids in the last boss? The ones with the beam? Maybe I just missed their purpose but it wasn’t until I had gotten the main boss to like less than 1/3 health that I started noticing that the beam was lowering my health and I had to focus on them instead of the main boss.

Grenadier in the second boss battle doesn’t move from its area setting everything aflame. Even if you set your companion to follow to get away from it because you couldn’t interrupt on time/interrupt was still on cool down, it didn’t help because eventually it would have to go back to the area that was full of fire.

On veteran they felt the right length, for story mode, though, maybe lessen the health of the second bosses so that it’s a little bit quicker.

The grenadier that did not move from its area in the second boss killed a LV50 influence Lord Scourge because since it did not move and it was surrounded by fire, it basically meant that there was no way for a force user companion to avoid losing health from it.

No. I disabled the first terminal thing and it never registered, after fighting the droid that popped out like 3 times I gave up on it.

Yes. I’m IR 306 (super casual player/only PVE/no set bonus) and did it with a LV50 influence healer but I still died once in every single camp because my companion got overwhelmed and did not heal me. Now for veteran I suppose the level of health is understandable and considering that for Veteran you kind of need set bonuses that it is my fault for dying but if you’re taking this as a guide for story mode, the health needs to be decreased slightly on the camp mobs or there needs to be a way to isolate an enemy at a time so that the rest don’t gang up on you. The only good thing is that if you die, whatever you killed did not respawn (PLEASE keep this). The patrols were fine health wise so were the droid mobs in the enclave. The rest can be easily bypassed without them breaking stealth/force camouflage, so I didn’t find the rest too difficult to handle.

The invisible ones that attacked you out of were annoying but not impossible, very manageable.

The terminals thing for the bonus boss did not work for me but I was able to do the rest of the flashpoint just fine.

I honestly mostly enjoyed the nostalgia feeling. I love that we can mount in the open areas leading to the enclave (not sure if you can mount afterward, I didn’t check) and that you can avoid the creature mobs for the most part. The least thing was probably the fact that my LV50 healer companion got overwhelmed and didn’t heal me – unless we have max influence companions with the new ones as we did in Meridian Complex with Malgus, that’s going to make it unnecessarily difficult in story mode.

I agree that for a veteran flashpoint it felt easy but this does not mean make it harder for story mode. Story mode is meant to be do-able by anyone from the super casual player to the ones that play every aspect of the game every day. If the level of the elite enemies in the mobs was decreased even by like a few thousand, it would be the perfect difficulty for the casual story mode PVE only player. Especially if we won’t be getting max level companions throughout it.

JackieKo
03.29.2021 , 10:12 AM | #26 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello everyone!

Thank you for all of the feedback you have provided for the Secrets of the Enclave FP on PTS. Below are fixes based off of the feedback that has been provided.

General
  • The “Search for Signs of Malgus” step outside the final boss room no longer requires interaction with the door to progress. You can just approach.
  • Some damage and health values have been adjusted on Veteran Mode (and balance is still in progress!).
  • The Graul and final bosses (Golah/Narezz) can no longer be interrupted. The Enemy Squad boss can currently be interrupted by design, so let us know your thoughts on this. Please also note that the Terentatek is also interruptible right now, but that may not be permanent.
  • The Imperial Commander enemy now wields lightsabers as intended.
  • There is now only one large map note marker for the “Defeat Enemy Patrols” step to lessen confusion about their position.
  • Kath Hounds are a little less dangerous.
Graul
  • The Graul’s frontal cone now has an appropriate tell. Instead of stunning on Story and Veteran Mode, it now applies a mild knockback.
  • The Graul will now call its swarm onto the player even if they are tanking him.
  • The Fear debuff and Swarmer adds now clean up when the encounter ends.
Enemy Squad
  • Changed the way the Grenadier’s Grenade Toss works: it is now a ground-targeted effect that players can avoid.
  • Ziliss and Meinar no longer drop loot before the encounter has ended.
Golah/Narezz
  • The range at which Napalm Spray (Golah) and Force Wave (Narezz) deals damage has been increased, but the tell effect is still the same size.
Please continue adding feedback here. Thank you all!
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rollercoast
03.29.2021 , 11:28 AM | #27

My level 75 PowerTech (Advanced Prototype) with Z0-0M as my heal companion.

I really liked the layout of the Flashpoint, it felt very open but at the same time linear enough that one does not get lost. Additionally, I also really enjoyed the different landscapes throughout the Flashpoint.

Obviously, on my first time doing this Flashpoint I ran right into the trap inside the temple. It took me a while to figure out where to go. However, it never felt frustrating to navigate through the Flashpoint (I had a lot of fun finding the right way).

For me it has the perfect length, not too short and not too long.

My favorite Boss was the second one (the trio). I mostly enjoyed that they had a lot of different mechanics that one needs to pay attention to. Combined with the fact that every member of the trio gets stronger when pushed below 50% made up a very compelling Boss fight which I am looking forward to seeing in Master Mode.

My least favorite Boss was the first one (Graul). With only two attacks this Boss was for my taste a little boring. But the biggest problem in my opinion is that one is able to interrupt his attacks. This essentially renders his only interesting attack (Quaking Blows) useless. Especially with my PowerTech and the “Hitman” utility I was able to interrupt every attack.

Having played this flashpoint three times I do not think that any mechanics are difficult to understand. Only the second Boss (trio) took me a bit to understand. But this was not caused because the mechanics were not noticeable enough, but rather that there a lot of things to understand at once. This eventually resolves itself after doing the Boss a few times.

Personally, I feel like the Bosses are way to easy for Veteran Mode (which is supposed to be done with a group) simply because they all are interruptible. With a four-man group where at least two know how to interrupt you can simply interrupt every attack and thus trivialize the boss fights. This is especially curious at the bonus Boss since the mechanic seems to be that you should interrupt his long cast by interacting with the towers but currently you can simply interrupt his cast directly.

For Veteran Mode I think the boss fights have the perfect length. I would only suggest to increase the health of the grenadier and grappler from the second Boss fight as they felt very squishy for me (especially since I did this solo).

The “Quaking Blows” ability form the first Boss should deal a little more damage as well as the final Boss overall. Otherwise, I think it is balanced for Veteran Mode.

I absolutely love the mechanic behind destroying the consoles (killing the droid near it so that its explosion destroys the console). It took me few attempts at the first time, but it was fun to figure out how it works.

As a lot of people have already stated, the ground at the entrance of the room leading to the bonus Boss has no hitbox and one simply falls through the ground. However, I still managed to get past that gap and fight the boss.

Not that I can remember.

The density in the entire Flashpoint felt perfect.

Here is a small list of Bugs that I found during my multiple playthroughs (except the one with the missing Hitbox none of the bugs were game breaking):

#1 The ground is missing its hitbox at the entrance to the bonus boss as well as at the door on the left at the second boss (although this only happens when the second boss is not defeat yet).

#2 There are many objects inside the temple that are missing information and are displayed as green boxes.

https://i.imgur.com/0EiVCIz.png

#3 “Captain Meinar” (and the republic pendant) from the second Boss encounter has an invisible buff applied. Additionally, all three bosses also apply an invisible buff to themself when reaching 50% of their health.

https://i.imgur.com/rW2FEfs.png

https://i.imgur.com/UMcrOlv.png

#4 If one kills “Captain Meinar” (or the republic pendant) first, one is able to loot him before defeating the remaining two bosses.

https://i.imgur.com/jnOqBzf.png

#5 At one of the camps in the starting area the Satellite dish is intersecting with the geometry of a rock causing some visual bugs (see images below for more information).

https://i.imgur.com/C6dt5xb.png
https://i.imgur.com/wzonpIc.png
https://i.imgur.com/y8J8F3G.png

I really enjoyed the aesthetics of the Flashpoint as well as the Boss fights. Usually, Flashpoints only take place in the same scenery but this one has a nice variety from the lush landscapes of Dantooine and the underground caves to the ancient temple. I caught myself more then once just staring at my surroundings. Additionally, I also had a lot of fun with the different Boss fights since they have interesting mechanics.

The thing that I enjoyed the least was the ability to interrupt the Bosses. Since I elaborated this already above, I will just mention it here again.

Lastly, I want to share some thoughts for the upcoming Master Mode of this Flashpoint. The “Spirit of Vengeance” was a bit of a let down in terms of the difficulty on Master Mode, so I am hoping that this one becomes a little more challenging.

General
  • For Master Mode all bosses must be uninterruptable. Otherwise, they will probably not oppose much of a challenge at all since most mechanics can be avoided that way.

First Boss (Graul)
  • “Quaking Blows” should deal a good amount of damage to encourage good positioning during the fight.
  • Since the Boss only has two abilities it might make the fight a little more engaging by adding a third attack e.g., spawning adds at certain health thresholds.

Second Boss (Trio)
  • Every time one of the bosses is defeated the remaining one(s) should receive a stack of a buff that increases their damage dealt. This way the last one standing would still be challenging enough.
  • The Grappler could immobilize a player for a few seconds when grappling them OR the immobilize could have a longer duration but can be cleansed.
  • The Grenadiers “Grenade toss” ability should have a reduced cooldown.
  • The Grenadier could also have a taunt immunity and change his target once in a while.
  • Captain Meinars (and the republic pendant) Sticky grenade should not be cleansable OR deal more damage so that it should be cleansed.
  • Captain Meinars (and the republic pendant) standard attack at 50% could apply a stacking armor debuff reducing the targets armor.

Bonus Boss (Terentatek)
  • The long cast should deal a huge amount of damage if it is not interrupted by interacting with a tower.
  • Players interacting with one of the towers could receive a debuff preventing them from interacting with it again.
  • There should be a third attack to make the fight a little more engaging.

Final Boss (Jedi)
  • The “Force devastation” should kill all players immediately if the boss is not killed in time.
  • Security Droids could stun players with their “Severing Shot”.
  • Remote Blasting Droids could apply a burning debuff when a player is hit by the explosion.
  • Excavation Droids should deal more damage to encourage one to kill them quickly.

Sarova
03.30.2021 , 01:23 PM | #28
Empire Version: Story Mode:

Me - Sith Inq (lightning) and Theron Shan as healer (50 influence)

I thought the layout was good, however there were lots of little areas to explore but nothing to find.

Reasonbably. I've yet to understand the point of having the extra weapons/abilities to pick up near the start. I didn't need them and only used them to see what they did.

Yes

The bonus boss Terentatek was the best one due to the effort needed to unlock him.

I expect this is more of an issue in Veteran, however in solo story, mechanics weren't much of a factor. I just used my usual rotation. Having said that, Graul's horror swarm starts just before you enter the room and continues even after he is dead until you leave his room. Also his name looks too much like "Gruul" so I was expecting him to be much harder

I felt the bosses need to be more of a challenge in solo, but you probably shouldn't listen to me because I really like the tough challenge of the trash and the bosses in solo spirit of vengeance.

They were a bit shorter than I was expecting.

Nope. Some of the elite & strong trash did more damage to my character.

Yes once I worked out what to do! The clue about the droid blowing everything up took a while to click the bulb in my head

No, I thought non-boss damage was okay, some groups were more of a challenge but not in the way they are in spirit of vengeance.

No, I thought these were okay in number.

As mentioned above, after defeating Graul the "horror" of the swarm kept coming back even after the encounter was complete and I'd clicked the pile of rubble. It stopped once I'd left the Graul's room.

That there were areas where I could mount up which is always good.
It looks fantastic; the aesthetics makes this a flashpoint I'd repeat for fun (and loot if there'll be anything worth looting, so far nothing but lowbie armour; I was hoping for SH decs).

I came across some named trash mobs (I forget their names) - are they for an achievement or will they be part of the story when it's out?
Here's a screenshot of them: https://imgur.com/a/fqea2sL

I thought Leeha Narezz and her upgraded meedees was an odd choice for a boss (I've played a couple knights) but
Spoiler
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Darth Rivix as Permanent Companion & Romance Pls!
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

casirabit
03.31.2021 , 10:09 PM | #29
Hello everyone!

PTS for the Secrets of the Enclave Flashpoint is now live!
Did the solo version (wasn't aware it was there)

Me (304/306 Gear) DPS Consular Iresso-Rank 50 Companion

Pretty good I didn't get lost (I tend to do that ask my boyfriend p)

Pretty much (See above)

It was okay

Didn't have a favorite or a least one but then again I have pretty good gear

Nope but then again I been playing since launch and therefore know what to watch out for (red circles p)

Okay note: I am answering this based on people that have lower gear and are just looking to do the story mode. The ones wanting harder bosses actually need to do the harder version as that is what it is meant for.

Bosses too easy: I don't think anyone will find them too easy.
Bosses to hard: Possible depending on their gear and their class.

Some yes especially the ones where you have 3 imperials that are attacking you. Some may find it a bit difficult especially in story mode.

There was one spot that I got a little concern at the end but not that bad for me. I don't think there was any that did to little especially in story mode.

Yes and yes.
As I stated the one area where you have 3 imperials could be a bit for those with less gear rating than I did. Not everyone has 306 level gear especially if they are doing story mode.

Somewhat especially in the imperial area.

None for me

It was enjoyable and nothing I like the least except maybe a few too many mobs for story mode.

Might want to consider the mobs for story mode. People had a problem with the last one with too many mobs and if you are going to be using assigned companions, they need to be at least rank 25 if not higher due to some of the areas I mentioned.

Thank you!
You are welcome.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Rollercoast
04.02.2021 , 05:31 AM | #30
Since the Flashpoint has been updated, I have done it again twice with the same setup as last time (PowerTech [Advanced Prototype] with Z0-0M as heal companion). Because I have already shared my extensive Feedback a few days ago, I will only go over the changes made to the Flashpoint. But my original Feedback is still viable with the updated version.

Veteran Mode

In general, the entire Flashpoint feels much more polished and fluid with the improvements made. Especially the smaller improvements (e.g., that you no longer have to click the door before the final Boss) really helped maintain a nice user experience. Additionally, besides some minor problematic areas I will cover below, I think this Flashpoint is balanced for Veteran Mode.

Scout camps and Patrols

Though I personally do not have a problem with that, I can imagine that groups without healer could struggle with the enemies at the scout camps as they are dealing a lot of damage. Oddly enough they deal at parts more damage than most of the bosses can pull off, which does feel a little weird in my opinion.

First Boss (Graul)

With the rework this Boss has turned from my least favorite to an (in my opinion) engaging one. I really enjoyed the added swarm and fear mechanics as they are something unique (at least I do not recall seeing such a fear mechanic before) and combined with the “Quaking Blows” ability it made up a decent challenge (for Veteran Mode).
  • I am still not sure about the change of his frontal cone attack, but I think it is fine for Veteran Mode. But I really suggest that it should still work as a stun (instead of a knockback) in the upcoming Master Mode as it makes avoiding this attack properly more important.
  • I personally think that the adds should have a little more health as I was able to kill them very quickly as a single player.
  • It is really great that this Boss is no longer interruptible (this is a small change, but it really contributed to improve the Boss)!

Second Boss (Enemy Squad)

This is still my favorite Boss in the entire Flashpoint and has only gotten small adjustments with the last patch.
  • In my personal opinion all three Bosses should be uninterruptible as it really lowers the challenge and the need to play the mechanics properly. This is especially problematic with the grenadier as his only purpose is to toss the grenades and it can be completely negated by interrupting him.
  • With the changed toss mechanic of the grenadier, I think the attack itself needs to be adjusted a bit. Since the grenade is no longer unavoidable but sticks to the ground it should deal more damage to compensate for that. Additionally, I would also suggest increasing the area of effect to match the indicators size. The same should also apply for the napalm pools when the grenadier reaches 50% of his health. This would further help to compensate for the players ability to dodge the attack.
  • I also think that the health of the grappler and grenadier should be increased slightly (maybe to around 1,4kk) because they currently feel a little too weak.

Bonus Boss (Terentatek)

You asked for feedback whether or not this Boss should be interruptible or not. At this point you can probably guess my answer, but I definitely think that this Boss must be uninterruptible. The reason behind this is that his main mechanic revolves around interacting with the towers to interrupt his long attack (there is even the system message telling one to do so). But since you can currently simply interrupt him there is no reason to play the mechanic as intended, because it is way more efficient and faster to interrupt the attack. Additionally, it really takes the fun out of this fight because both of his abilities can be interrupted.

Final Boss

I have no additional feedback for this Boss. The only thing I will mention is that this fight is now more enjoyable and challenging since the Boss can longer be interrupted.

Bugs

Here is a list of bugs that I found in the current version of the Flashpoint (I also copied two from my original post that are not fixed yet). I also encountered one bug that I would consider game breaking (marked with a red text color).

#1 During the fight with the first Boss (Graul) the quickslot bar unlocks itself, when one is attacked by the adds. After this happened it is no longer possible to lock the quickslot bar again. The only solution was to restart the game after the fight. I have attached two clips showcasing the problem and how it is caused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vygLMjSU5wc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8FnHmTakqg

#2 When the first Boss (Graul) uses his frontal cone attack the animation finishes (and the indicator disappears) a few seconds before the actual impact happens. This causes some weird situations in which one is getting knockbacked when returning to the location after the indicator disappeared (can also be seen in the first video above).

#3 “Captain Meinar” (and the republic pendant) from the second Boss encounter has an invisible buff applied. Additionally, all three bosses also apply an invisible buff to themself when reaching 50% of their health.

https://i.imgur.com/rW2FEfs.png
https://i.imgur.com/UMcrOlv.png

#4 The stockpile which spawns after successfully defeating the second Boss (enemy squad) does not destroy itself and has to defeated by the player. In my opinion using a “loot rocket” (see below) would be more fitting.

https://i.imgur.com/VENbvw9.png

#5 I do not know if this is intended or not, but the adds at the final Boss do not clean up after the Boss was defeated.

#6 At one of the camps in the starting area the Satellite dish is intersecting with the geometry of a rock causing some visual bugs (see images below for more information).

https://i.imgur.com/C6dt5xb.png
https://i.imgur.com/wzonpIc.png
https://i.imgur.com/y8J8F3G.png