Echoes of Oblivion- Speak to Kira

BlazenCage

When I try to speak to Kira the screen goes black for a few seconds then nothing happens. Kira is still standing there with the purple triangle above her head. I logged out and back in had to kill a few npcs in the hallway Kira is still in the same spot and when I try to speak to her the screen still goes to black and nothing happens.

I also brought Arcann and Senya along if that matters.

Edit- I decided to start clicking on all the npcs while I was standing around. Clicking on Satele, even though there isn't a quest icon above her, gave me a cut scene with the Vitiate and the rest of the gang and it seems like a fight should happen but the screen goes black and I am standing next to Satele who is back on the floor. I'm playing as a sith warrior juggernaut on Star Forge.

Edited by BlazenCage
More information

I am having the same issue, in addition to what the poster above has tried, I have changed around Kira Carsen's gear, logged out and back in, restarted the game, lowered the graphics settings to see if it was an issue with my video card, and restarted the whole mission twice see if something loaded incorrectly. On both restarts, I was sure to not skip through any dialogue or cutscenes. I am playing a Jedi Sentinal on Satele Shan.

I too am having the same Issue . I have reset the mission 3 times now. Kira will NOT talk to me. I am not sure what to do now to complete the mission, Put in a ticket AGAIN .. First GM tole me to reset it I did that on the Fleet .. SIGH Just came back today and this LMAO.. Edited by josiegirl

When I try to speak to Kira the screen goes black for a few seconds then nothing happens. Kira is still standing there with the purple triangle above her head.

Confirmed, same issue here.

Looks like the same issues we had with patch 6.2.

That means we'll have to wait until next week for the issue to be fixed, just like with Patch 6.2.

Hi, I put in a ticket as well and it was closed. I was told that the mission was reviewed and currently working fine. But other players that have had this issue have done the following steps to fix the mission.

1 Check that you are running an up to date version of Windows

2 Graphic drivers are up to date

3 Change graphic settings to the following

Graphics quality preset = very low

Resolution 1280 x 720

Window mode = Windowed

Visible Character Limit = Low

Grass Quality = 0

4 Repair the game client

I've done all the steps as suggested and reset the mission from fleet. I am still unable to speak to Kira. The only other information I can think of is Theron is dead in my story.

I also did all of those things. In fact I reinstalled the game and I still have the same issue . I hope it is fixed soon. I put in 2 tickets . Followed ALL the suggestions the GM's advised and still NOPE... Everything is fully updated on my end .. If I cannot complete this I hope it does NOT hinder any further story updates if NOT fixed.. I think they should just complete it for us so we can move on ) ....

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

I have a quick update concerning the bug with Kira Carsen in Echoes of Oblivion. The team is currently looking into this bug. For now, there is no additional information. I'll update you on this thread when there is more.

I've also added this bug to the Game Update 6.2.1 - Known Issues list to make sure this is visible to all players.

I think they should just complete it for us so we can move on ) ....

Bad idea, because this conversation start the part in Satele's mind.

I'm sure this will be fixed with all other problems next week.

Here are the current known issues for Game Update 6.2.1:

• Echoes of Oblivion
    • Players can't start the cinematic at the step "Speak to Kira Carsen" when Theron is dead but Arcann and Senya are alive in Echoes of Oblivion.

In my case, Theron is abandoned after nathema conspiracy (not dead), Arcann and Senya still alive and with me (with my Character of course), but the conversation won't start. I'm sure there is another reason with this issue.

Edited by CommunityTeam

In my case, Theron is abandoned after nathema conspiracy (not dead), Arcann and Senya still alive and with me (with my Character of course), but the conversation won't start. I'm sure there is another reason with this issue.

Dead or Abandoned. Both are considered the same to the game.

Yes another update to be Clear . My PUB side character is the one that is having Problems . Same as I said in my OP.. and what other posters are experiencing. I tried it this morning after reset JIC It was fixed. NOPE not yet I still had the same problem . Kira does not talk to me .. Hope a fix soon .

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the bug you encounter with Kira Carsen during Echoes of Oblivion.

I've transferred the information to our team. I'll update you here when I know more.

Various errors for over a week and still no solution? That's worse than with patch 6.2.