Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quick Check In

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackieKo
02.22.2021 , 09:28 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

Wanted to check in on a personal level and let you all know that we are still recovering from the Texas ice storms that hit us last week, but we are working to become fully operational. Many of us were without power, water, gas, internet etc... for the majority of the week, and we appreciate everyone who has sent us positive and uplifting messages.

We will have game focused updates soon, so please keep an eye on all our official channels as usual. We thank you for your continued patience as we continue to recuperate and bounce back from last week’s crisis.

Jackie

Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Fluffometer
02.22.2021 , 09:30 AM | #2
Stay well all involved - patch can wait
A referral link that makes you glow in the dark and be able to communicate with cats - Clickify Me! Not really - you and I get free stuff.

Snowkyn
02.22.2021 , 09:33 AM | #3
Happy to hear from ya!

Thanks for giving us a wellness update.

OlBuzzard
02.22.2021 , 09:43 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

Wanted to check in on a personal level and let you all know that we are still recovering from the Texas ice storms that hit us last week, but we are working to become fully operational. Many of us were without power, water, gas, internet etc... for the majority of the week, and we appreciate everyone who has sent us positive and uplifting messages.

We will have game focused updates soon, so please keep an eye on all our official channels as usual. We thank you for your continued patience as we continue to recuperate and bounce back from last week’s crisis.

Jackie

TYVM for update. Focus on the important stuff right now: family, friends. Take care of that business first.

Continued prayers for all of ya !!
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"

DarkTergon
02.22.2021 , 09:43 AM | #5
Glad to hear you are all well, and thanks for keeping us informed Don't worry about the update, to be honest, us crafters are squeezing out as many cq points as we can before they get nerfed, so we're ok waiting
{stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlVrbO_mAU&t=19s My Coruscant stronghold
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖
Long Live SWTOR!!!!

StormForceDax
02.22.2021 , 11:22 AM | #6
Keep well and safe

Illeva
02.22.2021 , 11:26 AM | #7
Good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear you're all okay and keeping the spirit up.
We look forward to a fully operational and recuperated team after this crisis.
IllevaGaming

Darth Malgus

Twitch YouTube Twitter Instagram

phalczen
02.22.2021 , 12:27 PM | #8
Welcome back!
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

Cassianus
02.22.2021 , 01:25 PM | #9
Thanks for positive news from BioWare, I already began to worry reading in the media about the situation in Austin and around for past few days... Anyway the health of people is on the first place, then the studio, its equipment, working conditions etc., and only after that the progress with new update. We can wait as long as need, it's not a problem, knowing that the studio and people are restoring well.

Last but not least: consider later to improve somehow the thermal insulation of buildings and get some backup energy sources. Climate changes, so they may be useful next winter or a few years later, who knows...

denisabc
02.22.2021 , 02:29 PM | #10
happy to see this message in terms of the team connecting to us in an uplifted way. It's also nice to see the players expressing from their maturity and care for other human beings. All the best to you guys on Texas.

"May the force be... not with Disney pls..."