Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 16, 2021

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 16, 2021
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
02.12.2021 , 10:17 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on February 16, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.2.1.>

Details:
DATE: February 16, 2021
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1400 - 1700 UTC)
VERSION: 6.2.1

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

codydmaan
02.13.2021 , 11:03 AM | #2
Thanks guys for keeping the game up to date. Fixing bugs as soon as you can get to it and just working hard during this trouble time we live in.

Your hard work gives us joy especially since we have to stay inside more than usually.

So thanks

CommunityTeam
02.15.2021 , 11:04 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

The patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now up and you can find them here: Game Update 6.2.1.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Mubrak
02.15.2021 , 11:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

The patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now up and you can find them here: Game Update 6.2.1.
Wow.

This is the most extensive list of fixes we had in years. Including some very old pet-peeves of mine.
Great to see.
Let us turn off that gaudy flashing icon over every vendor's head.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Nee-Elder
02.15.2021 , 12:01 PM | #5
Hi folks,

First off, while i'm not a big fan of the new ui within the 'amp' changes , i'd still like to say THANKS for all the many BUG-FIXES overall! Very much appreciated , BioWare.

Especially for THIS....
Galactic Starfighter
General
Added Reputation Rewards to the following Missions: .

THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THOSE ^

Now if only you could please consider enhancing those 'arcade' Space missions with stuff like this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989175 ... And, please try re-coding GSF to give us some joystick support (real cyber-sim pilots don't use a darn MOUSE, bleh! )
-------
Heroic Moment abilities can no longer be used if there is not enough space on the temporary ability bar when fighting the Emperor in “Echoes of Oblivion” Mission.
hmm, i'm confused by why that ^ was changed? I've done that end-fight a few times , with & without 'heroic moment' usage, and i never noticed any problems with the temp bar . Sure it got a bit crowded over-flowed , but each command-box was still clickable. Was this just more of a difficulty change? (as in, heroic moment = "OP" ? )
----
RPM-13 will no longer be obtained from the Daily or Weekly Solo Ranked Warzone Lockbox. RPM-13 can still be obtained via Group Ranked.
Interesting change.... But does that mean we could possible see a return of 8-person gRanked soon??
------
Crafting Conquest Objectives now only progress once per craft, even if multiple items are created by the schematic. .
Cool , now that exploits are diminished , any chance u guys/gals could re-focus your efforts and please delve more into the re-invigorating of Crafting "content" and execution? Like ohhh i dunno, just as an example, something like THIS: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989705 ...

Ahhh, just a simple SWTOR *10th Anniversary* dream is all. -- Thanks again for the bug fixes, BioWare. /bow for now
Never tell me the odds! - (1-time Referral: *CODE*)

RikuvonDrake
02.15.2021 , 12:05 PM | #6
great changes, gj team

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

OlBuzzard
02.15.2021 , 12:45 PM | #7
Someone's been busy !! TYVM for info !!

This is a bit more encouraging !! Much needed !
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer

SteveTheCynic
02.15.2021 , 01:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
(real cyber-sim pilots don't use a darn MOUSE, bleh! )
Somebody here never used a control shoe to play Starglider, I guess.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Screaming_Ziva
02.15.2021 , 01:34 PM | #9

Rakghoul Resurgence

Added a purchasable Rakghoul Antibody Dispersion Droid to Jeelvic, the Rakghoul Vendor. This ability will provide immunity to the Rakghoul plague for 6 hours to the player and nearby party members. The Droid will require Legend standing with THORN to purchase, and cost:
50 Rakghoul DNA Canisters
4 Exotic Plague Specimen
1 Symbiotic Fungal Bloom
1 Barnacle of the Eyeless
For that price, it better be reusable and be legacy bound.

It would also be nice if Exotic Plague Specimen would be unbound.
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

DWho
02.15.2021 , 01:38 PM | #10
I don't understand the mat harvesting nerf. It generates such an inconsequential number of conquest points and is very time intensive. Based on the number of nodes available running from the heroic quest giver to the heroic location, no one was abusing this for conquest points. On the other hand it was a nice bump for people who do heroics the right way instead of using the quick travel exploit. I guess we should also nerf the CQ points gained from kills in Operations and Flashpoints some more. They are giving out far too many CQ points and are being abused.

The whole crafting thing should have been approached piecemeal starting with the multi-craft. That would have taken care of virtually all of the abuse by the large conquest guilds. The other activities nerfed had nothing to do with the large conquest guild conquest exploit.