Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Uprisings in 6.2.1 - Feedback

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Uprisings in 6.2.1 - Feedback
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
01.23.2021 , 06:39 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Of all things to scale, why the one content no one plays or even likes? Scale up the flashpoints and Ops to 75 and frankly just remove uprisings.
Or just leave uprisings as they are for people who run them in there current state, but won’t be able to when they are scaled up.

TrixxieTriss
01.23.2021 , 06:40 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by commanderwar View Post
However the main problem why people don't often run them, is because the loot is terrible, better rewards, then people will play them.

Also could you add master to the queue and maybe make story mode into solo mode instead
The loots not that bad now. And don’t make story mode solo queue. With the up scaling, some people won’t be able to do it by themselves

commanderwar
01.24.2021 , 12:22 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The loots not that bad now. And don’t make story mode solo queue. With the up scaling, some people won’t be able to do it by themselves
I should clarify what I mean is they should lower the enemy NPC health and damage output, and make it a actual solo version, like solo FP, story version uprising is more balance for a group.

I know you can solo it on live severs but, as far as I can remember you need to have your companion on heals, I would like to be able to solo it with my companion on damage like in solo Flashpoints. Then just have veteran and master mode for group uprisings.

Also another suggestion I completely forgot, is to get rid of sub requirement on uprisings for queuing, that a major one. Also if you were to add the level 70 lock like FP, you could allow lower level players to queue for uprisings
here's my refer a friend link
http://www.swtor.com/r/QWYrwx

Stradlin
01.25.2021 , 02:33 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone,

[list][*]Do you feel if the Uprisings are content worth doing?
Uprisings are great. They feel so much more fresh and..lively than Flashpoints. Trashmobs are less static. Its fun to mow down dozens of enemies who typically come with some unpredictable feats to them. Fast, intense business where nobody gets ran over by dialogue wheels - makes Uprisings stand repetition quite well.

Some of the bosses feel slightly lackluster..but I'm not sure if they any worse than typical FP bosses really.

Most of the FPs basically amount to islands of 5-6 typically skippable mobs. They stand still in half circles waiting to see if player party agroes them, then die. Rinse and repeat. Anything that moves away from this pattern is so welcome. Many uprisings do well in this regard.

Uprisings suffer greatly from years and years of utter neglect in reward department though. People never "learned" that doing them is a thing. I'm pretty sure thats ultimately the sole major reason behind their apparent unpopularity. They need juicier carrots and some..promotion. Nice that steps have been taken to fix this.

Sub only requirement for queuing to them is plain silly. It should go away.

Darkrebellord
01.26.2021 , 01:31 PM | #45
Main reason no one queues for uprising is some end users can not complete the flashpoints due to the bugs and rendering issue with their systems and the game making it near impossible to move more or less get past the first group,

Others like me just find them bloody boring like dailies quests i got better things to do then waste time on boring contents that take for ever to do and finding groups is a pain in the butt only for some arsehole to kick you because he want his three mate in the group too ticking off end users.

I am not going to play content that is boring over and over again just for the same reward that i can not use on my character at all and can not be swap to other character because of the restrictive bound to character rule.

I can not stand the space missions and i do not have time to waste mucking around waiting for ops group to form only for the group to disband because they can not get past a boss its a waste of every ones time.

Anyone who claims the solo storylines flashpoints are easy is completely cheating because i never seen anyone able to complete the solo story flashpoints doing it the normal way and correct way.

Shooting classes are hell over powered especially when it comes to warzones there is no balance in warzones any more when they are one shot the sith sorcerer especially through the barrier.

iamfromfuture
01.31.2021 , 04:16 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Batwer View Post
When is the patch?
With a ~ 90% probability - between February 10 and March 15. Maybe - in the first decade of February.

Jesseriah
02.01.2021 , 09:00 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkrebellord View Post
Main reason no one queues for uprising is some end users can not complete the flashpoints due to the bugs and rendering issue with their systems and the game making it near impossible to move more or less get past the first group,

Others like me just find them bloody boring like dailies quests i got better things to do then waste time on boring contents that take for ever to do and finding groups is a pain in the butt only for some arsehole to kick you because he want his three mate in the group too ticking off end users.

I am not going to play content that is boring over and over again just for the same reward that i can not use on my character at all and can not be swap to other character because of the restrictive bound to character rule.

I can not stand the space missions and i do not have time to waste mucking around waiting for ops group to form only for the group to disband because they can not get past a boss its a waste of every ones time.

Anyone who claims the solo storylines flashpoints are easy is completely cheating because i never seen anyone able to complete the solo story flashpoints doing it the normal way and correct way.

Shooting classes are hell over powered especially when it comes to warzones there is no balance in warzones any more when they are one shot the sith sorcerer especially through the barrier.
You should most likely just look for another game because SWTOR is obviously not for you.

And what "normal" way to do story flashpoints exactly? If you can't complete a storyline flashpoint then you should probably upgrade your playstyle. Storymode FPs are so incredible easy that I don't even need a companion for them.
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Gametime, Chartransfer and more!

DavidAtkinson
02.01.2021 , 10:32 AM | #48

The main reason is much simpler than that...

There was really no point doing them . The only time when people were farming them was in early 5.0 when they were giving a lot of command points (renown) today . If I remember correctly, it had something to do with gearing .

After they nerfed the command points uprisings were giving, they instant died out and were like that ever since.
Darth Malgus Server
Delusional Marauder Main

Iceslasher
02.07.2021 , 04:22 PM | #49

Doing a solo flashpoint is easy..you have a god bot with you, you have your companion and as long as you have geared your character right..it isn't a problem..personally I am horrible with warriors, Much better with any other class, not because they aren't a very good class but because i am not good with the dot/ weapon combo. FYI Ranged is NOT op . saying that we are shows you don't know how to play your character. Ranged has as many problems in certain situations as any other classes. Try playing one. you will see.

TrixxieTriss
02.08.2021 , 03:18 AM | #50
Can anyone check what the health pool stats are on the final boss in Landing Party on Master mode, veteran and story.
And if possible what the health pool stats are on the first and second bosses in Inferno.

I’ve a sneak suspicion that Bioware have pushed the testing to the live servers as the bosses are much harder now from last week on live.