Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: January 12, 2021

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: January 12, 2021
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
01.12.2021 , 10:48 AM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi,

All SWTOR servers are once again available!

Thank you for your patience.

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

jedisaten
01.12.2021 , 10:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by cduo View Post
servers are back up
Thanks for the notice!

and see guys it wasnt even that much of a delay

ZeIfy
01.12.2021 , 10:50 AM | #23
Servers are up!!

Master_Morak
01.12.2021 , 10:55 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jedisaten View Post
would you rather they give you a time of an extra hour then have to delay again? You talk about respect for paying players, how about showing a little respect for the people who work on the game dispite the fact that they dont have a large team.
Not having a large team is not the problem of the paying customers is the outcome of an incompentent management.
Star Wars is a brand that in the right hands would be a chicken laying golden eggs.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

jedimasterjac
01.12.2021 , 11:00 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Morak View Post
Not having a large team is not the problem of the paying customers is the outcome of an incompentent management.
Star Wars is a brand that in the right hands would be a chicken laying golden eggs.
A forty minute delay on server downtime is not really some unforgiveable instance of incompetency.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

jedisaten
01.12.2021 , 11:08 AM | #26
tbh, the chicken of swtor is properly laying eggs, if it wasnt it wouldnt be here right now.

DarkTergon
01.12.2021 , 11:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Growlanser View Post
If only you'd give away cartel coins at the very least to subscribers for lost time but you won't do even that. Poor management and zero professionalism.
isn't it better to stay down, then go live with a bug, or whatever issue is stopping it? They were professional enough to inform us, and put it live before they knew if worked....... When they've put live stuff up that was bugged you all cried about that...make up your minds
{stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlVrbO_mAU&t=19s My Coruscant stronghold
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖

DarkTergon
01.12.2021 , 11:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by jedisaten View Post
tbh, the chicken of swtor is properly laying eggs, if it wasnt it wouldnt be here right now.
yes, but they have to0 decide which came first....first...
{stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlVrbO_mAU&t=19s My Coruscant stronghold
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖

Master_Morak
01.12.2021 , 11:25 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
A forty minute delay on server downtime is not really some unforgiveable instance of incompetency.
That is right, but we have over the last years allways delays. In the release dates of the chapters from Kotfe, the last "content patches", the announced maintenance windows, etc or we have emergency patches short after release. I make a red mark in the calendar when date, time and quality are ok, and there is only one mark for the last year.
Möge die Macht mit Euch sein

jedisaten
01.12.2021 , 11:27 AM | #30
That is right, but we have over the last years allways delays. In the release dates of the chapters from Kotfe, the last "content patches", the announced maintenance windows, etc or we have emergency patches short after release. I make a red mark in the calendar when date, time and quality are ok, and there is only one mark for the last year.
Jeez...