Bugged Satele Shan info in Contacts + other things

VilianSW

https://i.imgur.com/BGSCtKE.jpeg

Bio is of Revan, image is of Sana-Rae, only the name is Satele's.

Also, still have not received mission mail that was supposedly sent by mistake to characters not in romance with Theron. My smuggler is in romance with him, but finishing Echoes of Oblivion did not bring any message that is related to the fact in any way. Please check if groups of recipients didn't get swapped somehow.

(Side note - still no cc for this month sub)

I finally got Theron's love letter on Jedi Knight who did not romance him,, it took days.

Jedi Knights also get a letter from Scourge which I am convinced by the content that its meant for Knights who romanced him and two of my knights who did not got 2 copies of the same letter. And no messages from Kira. Jedi Consular on other hand got a message from Kira but none from Scourge. I haven't actually done the mission on a Jedi Knight who did romance Scourge or my one character that did romance Theron. I did do it on character in romance with Lana, still waiting for letters on him. He wont get as many since he killed Arcaan, Senya and even Theron. (I wont do that again too cruel).

All the messages are drawn out over time. They don't come rapidly. My first Jedi Knight got Mandolorian flash point generated email before he got Theron's from EOO. None of my others have gotten Theron's email.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the bug you encounter.

Concerning Satele Shan's bio and image, our team is currently looking into it.

For the different mails received during "Echoes of Oblivion", those should be now fixed with our latest Game Update 6.2a. For more information, here is the link to the patch notes: Game Update 6.2a Patch Notes.

If you didn't receive your monthly Cartel Coins yet, do not hesitate to contact our support team: How to contact Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ (SW:TOR) support.

Status update:

- The missing letter appeared in my char's mailbox after 72 hours (give or take 15 mins) from the moment of finishing the mission. Please look into a possibility of shortening the delay somewhat. Though, as a Theron's manic fangirl, I do appreciate the fact of getting the mail at all, belated as it was. Still idiotically happy about it :D;

- Satele's bugged bio issue persists;

- cc issue will be taken elsewhere as advised.

Thank you for looking into things, truly appreciated.