Login Reward "Claim-Button" Bug after 6.2a

Jesseriah

Hi.

I don't know if anybody else besides me noticed that, but it seems that after 6.2a there is no Claim-Button in the new Login-Reward System anymore. I get notified on several characters that I can claim a new reward (the first one in the new week "Strength through Allies") but can't claim anything. The button to claim them is just gone it seems.

I was able to claim mine. It started on the second page, so it didn't seem like there was a claim button, but clicking back to the first page using the arrows showed the claim button under the 7th day lockbox.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was looking around trying to figure out where the heck it was.

I do recommend to the devs to make a change the login rewards window that when you're on Day 7 not to push the screen to Tier 2. I think a few people will be wondering how the heck to fix the green dot saying one has a login reward to claim but can't claim it because it's not obviously visible.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was looking around trying to figure out where the heck it was.

I do recommend to the devs to make a change the login rewards window that when you're on Day 7 not to push the screen to Tier 2. I think a few people will be wondering how the heck to fix the green dot saying one has a login reward to claim but can't claim it because it's not obviously visible.

Yeah, auto advancing to the second page when there's a reward to claim on the first page is confusing. I added in another topic that the timer for the next reward isn't showing either like it had been previously, so that didn't help matters. Not sure if that's caused by the changes they made or the page rolling over.

I was able to claim mine. It started on the second page, so it didn't seem like there was a claim button, but clicking back to the first page using the arrows showed the claim button under the 7th day lockbox.

Oh. Thanks for pointing that out. Never saw that actually :'D

Yeah, it isn't a bug then. Problem solved.

I think what's going on here is that the login rewards resets on Tuesdays but it started on a Wednesday. It looks to me that the rewards are behind a day. Day seven's reward is not available until day one of the next week and you can't claim the day seven reward and the day one reward on the same day. (i hope that made sense)

Yeah. I was confused in the beginning but it turned out it actually isn't a bug at all, it's just very confusing.

Here is how you do it folks:

Open your Login-Reward panel. There you see the title: "Strenght in Allies" and below that "TIER 2". You can move these arrows to the left or to the right (you can even move them to further tiers, like Tier 3, Tier 4 to look what is coming.)

If you're in TIER 2 and can't see any "Claim"-Button, then you have to go to TIER 1 and there the Claim-Button reappers. After I claimed my final reward from the first week, the Claim-Button switched to the second side (TIER 2) and now is back again. I suppose the same thing will happen when week 2 is over and TIER 3 is launching.

Not the arrow keys ==> use the little triangles to the sides of the words "TIER 2"

Thanks for this. I was clicking everything except those little triangles trying to figure how to get the next reward. I used the triangle on the left of "Tier 2" to slide back to the Tier 1 reward page and claim the Tier 1 United Efforts Premium Crate.

I have logged in every day since this started. There is no way to claim the second week of rewards. I still log in but after the 7th day from the first week, the system no longer has any rewards for me.

The daily reward system was introduced last Wednesday, 9 Dec, which means that today, 16 Dec, is the start of the new week. Yesterday the daily reward, if you had logged in every day since the 9th, was the Strength in Allies Premium Crate. Daily reset occurred approximately 20 minutes after your post and if you go in now, after the daily reset, you will see that you can now claim the first reward of tier 2, the 5 Basic Command Stims.

The problem that occurred is that the tier slider moved from tier 1 to tier 2 yesterday even though there was still a reward in tier 1 to be claimed. All that people needed to do was click on the left pointing triangle to move from tier 2 back to tier 1 and claim their reward.

Thanks, that helped, now I see the claim button.

• Dev Post

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback concerning the Login Rewards window. Our team is currently looking into it.

To give more visibility to the workaround, I will also post it here:

• If the claim button is not clickable, use the arrow to go back to the first page (Tier 1) to claim the rewards.

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback concerning the Login Rewards window. Our team is currently looking into it.

To give more visibility to the workaround, I will also post it here:

• If the claim button is not clickable, use the arrow to go back to the first page (Tier 1) to claim the rewards.

What arrow? I can’t see an arrow

What arrow? I can’t see an arrow

If someone has not done it before I get back in game I will add a screenie, but the arrows (really just triangles pointing left and right) are to the left and right of the tier. So where it says tier 2 there are left and right pointing arrows that you can click to move through the four tiers.

If someone has not done it before I get back in game I will add a screenie, but the arrows (really just triangles pointing left and right) are to the left and right of the tier. So where it says tier 2 there are left and right pointing arrows that you can click to move through the four tiers.

Oh, I tried clicking those already before coming to the forums to report the bug. They didn’t do anything at all. I’m assuming they are supposed to move the week left and right. So I guess that’s another bug because mine doesn’t move.

Oh, I tried clicking those already before coming to the forums to report the bug. They didn’t do anything at all. I’m assuming they are supposed to move the week left and right. So I guess that’s another bug because mine doesn’t move.

Yep, those are the arrows and clicking them is supposed to move you left and right through the tiers.

Here is a screenie in case someone needs it. The arrows are the triangles next to "TIER 2."

https://i.imgur.com/26cz9E3.png?1

Edited by ceryxp

I think what's going on here is that the login rewards resets on Tuesdays but it started on a Wednesday. It looks to me that the rewards are behind a day. Day seven's reward is not available until day one of the next week and you can't claim the day seven reward and the day one reward on the same day. (i hope that made sense)

This what I am trying to say. This first week of the login rewards only had 6 days. I would lay good odds that no one will be able to claim the day 28 reward. I'm betting that the new 28 day schedule will start on a Tuesday, which would only be 27 days after the first day of this cycle of login rewards. I'm not trying to gripe about it, as it hasn't happened yet, but the way it's been working so far, it seems as though that will be how it pans out. Unless day 28 of this cycle carries over into the next one. Truthfully. I haven't been able to determine if the login rewards are working as intended or not. I have gotten every one as I have logged in every day since it began. But, it seems like having to go back to the previous tier on Tuesday isn't the way it should be.

Yes, their first mistake was patching it in on a Wednesday, leading the weekly reset on Tuesday to be out of sync with the daily login rewards. Major oversight...if you want the system to line up with weekly reset, don't patch it in on a Wednesday.