Snow covered parcels....

DarkTergon

• Dev Post

Hi DarkTergon,

Thank you for the report concerning the Snow-Covered Parcels bug.

I've transferred the information provided to our team. I'll update you in this thread when I know more.

For those who encounter the same issue, here is the workaround which helped DarkTergon to fix the bug:

• Send the Snow-Covered by mail to an alt.

I take it that the parcels have been changed to a currency like other event currencies... So we can't give parcels as presents to other players anymore? Goes against the spirit of the holiday doesn't it?

agree and is there a cap? what happens if you already have over cap?? could I give them away before yous tax them? thx.

As it stands right now you can't use the old ones [snow-covered parcels] at the vendor "Master of Ceremonies" cause now it needs to see them in the currency tab page of inventory.. I should just have to right click them or something for a one time transfer. I really never wanted all 900+ of them to go to waste.

As it stands right now you can't use the old ones [snow-covered parcels] at the vendor "Master of Ceremonies" cause now it needs to see them in the currency tab page of inventory.. I should just have to right click them or something for a one time transfer. I really never wanted all 900+ of them to go to waste.

you have to mail them to an alt, and they become like all the other currency, in the currency tab.

you have to mail them to an alt, and they become like all the other currency, in the currency tab.

can ya mail them to someone else's toon? ---> nope and 10,000 is cap.

Edited by Tigz

I have to agree, it's really un-holiday spirit now that we can't give the parcels away to friends.

Can we at least buy things with the parcels and give those items to friends?

Donate them to guilds, etc?

as far as I know they are BoP or BoL :(

Although you can donate copies of the decos