Game Update 6.2 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Not seeing anyone else having the same problem or any acknowledgement to my ticket. They tried telling me it was the Theron romance bug. Cinematic after you defeat Tenebrae completely crashes my game client. Have tried two different characters, restarting, leaving the area and coming back. Nothing. Can't advance the story because trying to complete the last objective causes the client to not respond.

Hello.I have the exactly same problem with my Juggernaut.Once Tenebrae is defeated he dashes some red lights and my notebook or pc(as well) crashes and freezes itself.Not even from the Task Finalyzer it can be fixed, and makes me to re start the system.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, I can see a huge list of bugs with story content, but what about the logging issue so many of us have had.

am I the only one out of hundreds that cannot login past the character screen?

all my chars are still greyed out, says they are not avail, and that small patch screen is still up top, saying i can play & the download will continue...which it doesn't....it's broken at zero.

IT"S BEEN 5 DAYS since i downloaded that 6.2 content, and I've wasted nearly a weeks worth of subscription waiting for this to get resolved. removing bit raider does nothing, trying to use Steam does nothing.

I have commitments to conquest and other players, and I've left them hanging because I've been away for 5 days.

what's going on? Is this being worked on even? I've seen replies on every issue/bug for 6.2 except this one. Please do something, or at least advise how to get in there if you have fixed it. It's unplayable still!!

+1

It seems that many of us have this blocking problem. I have tried to solve it by launching 'LauncherRepairUtilityD2020.0.6.exe' or by deleting the Bitraider directory but the same silly problem just sticks me to the level 1 planets.

Ok, seriously. Spirit of Vengeance is a fun flashpoint, except bugs galore. I'm sick of the mobs being able to shoot and kill me through doors and my nerfed hunter not being able to compete with them What the actual F***. The door in front of the two snipers glitched and I couldn't progress AFTER SPENDING A KRIFFING HOUR IN THE DAMNED FLASHPOINT! god, guys get this crap fixed.

ok this part has two goals :

- 1 - doing the 2 lores existing in that room on each side by avoiding the Snipers

-2 - falling down to be able to continue the FP (intended)

----

For the 1 - i too died and then was stuck with a closed door. I started again the FP and once in that room again, i stayed hidden behind a sort of big vase, and send the companion to attack the sniper. After 1min, the two snipers vanished. (not sure if this is intended but it is what happened). Then i could walk careflly on the side of the room and get the two lore completed and ran then in the middle of the room to fall down for the next section.

i totally feel your frustration and wish you good luck

Have spent like 10 hours grinding to get to the end of KotFE and KOTET only to be stopped by a game breaking glitch that doesn't allow me to talk to a Voss Commando. Unbelievable, freakin unbelievable

Don't get me wrong I love this game. Been playing since launch, but goddamnit I wish Bioware would do something about this

Edited by EthanCraftGaming
adding something to original statment

Have spent like 10 hours grinding to get to the end of KotFE and KOTET only to be stopped by a game breaking glitch that doesn't allow me to talk to a Voss Commando. Unbelievable, freakin unbelievable

Don't get me wrong I love this game. Been playing since launch, but gosh darnit I wish Bioware would do something about this

I feel this. Does anyone know when they plan to release a fix? I'm dying to actually finish KOTET.

Ok, seriously. Spirit of Vengeance is a fun flashpoint, except bugs galore. I'm sick of the mobs being able to shoot and kill me through doors and my nerfed hunter not being able to compete with them What the actual F***. The door in front of the two snipers glitched and I couldn't progress AFTER SPENDING A KRIFFING HOUR IN THE DAMNED FLASHPOINT! god, guys get this crap fixed.

took me nearly 6 hours to get to the snipers because of glitches and having to reset 2-3x and still can't finish because i died fighting the snipers and the door open again.:mad:

Also having issues with high level characters greyed out. All labeled "NOT READY". Can make new character and play level one planet, but that really isn't why I pay to play this game. We're all quarantined and need stuff to stay active, this is one of mine. Please help

The Mando companion was bugged as hell, yesterday while doing EoV fp in solo mode as a heal.

This is the fourth time I did the new content, second time with a heal, first was on Wed with a heal as well and I did not have this problems. Has he got better or worse?

While his damaged has increased he stops to attack when bosses switch to adds occurs. In most parts it is manageable but in the last boss, it becomes hard and a disaster especially in the second adds phase. With a heal it is painful.

Also having issues with high level characters greyed out. All labeled "NOT READY". Can make new character and play level one planet, but that really isn't why I pay to play this game. We're all quarantined and need stuff to stay active, this is one of mine. Please help

Exactly same here since last wednesday

Here is your answer everyone. Hope they can get this resolved.

https://gyazo.com/c93d6ad84dca3330d8402bb4b722403a

Um just a heads up. I know I stated there was an issue with the new Revan's Redeemed Lightsaber not being bright like the other sabers. Might be a visual glitch/bug. But I noticed that Revan's helm visor section is supposed to glow? If so it is not doing so. If it is, does this mean it glows depending on the crystal used?

ACTUAL IMAGE

Edited by RivenDamascus

This is still an issue and was not fixed in today's patch:

Spirit of Vengeance - "Reinforce Jekiah Ordo and Secure Control of the Bridge" part - I had two Ash'ad who kept evading and go back to full health. My comp and I switched to dps to try and get them down to 0 health before they evaded and reset again but that did not work.

As such, I am stuck just before the final boss and cannot progress while this bug is still active.

This is still an issue and was not fixed in today's patch:

Spirit of Vengeance - "Reinforce Jekiah Ordo and Secure Control of the Bridge" part - I had two Ash'ad who kept evading and go back to full health. My comp and I switched to dps to try and get them down to 0 health before they evaded and reset again but that did not work.

As such, I am stuck just before the final boss and cannot progress while this bug is still active.

You can run past them