New Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint bug

brlynRob

After defeating Troya Ajak in the new Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint, travelling across the tether, and watching the small cutscene of Jekiah Ordo retreating to the bridge, I was warped back to Troya Ajak's area with no way to progress. There is nothing to click, and nowhere to go. Please tell me I don't have to exit this long and tedious flashpoint and restart it.

• Dev Post

Hi brlynRob,

Thank you for the report concerning the fact that you're blocked after the cinematic following the fight with "Troya Ajak" in the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information about this bug.

After defeating Troya Ajak in the new Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint, travelling across the tether, and watching the small cutscene of Jekiah Ordo retreating to the bridge, I was warped back to Troya Ajak's area with no way to progress. There is nothing to click, and nowhere to go. Please tell me I don't have to exit this long and tedious flashpoint and restart it.

It happened to me as well. I just left the flashpoint and came back and I was on the other side frozen in conversation but escape key fixed it. I know it is not a solution but helped me to finish this flashpoint

It happened to me as well. I just left the flashpoint and came back and I was on the other side frozen in conversation but escape key fixed it. I know it is not a solution but helped me to finish this flashpoint

Thanks for the tip. Saved me there as it happened to me too.

Yeah I am currently stuck at the final fight. Thought I’d be smart and ESC out of the console to grab a med pack before fighting Kor. (Already went through the thing on my Jedi, trying on my Jugg tank now). Needless to say, the convo ended, the force field is down from the door to her room, but she is flipping AWOL and the console is unclickable. Tried the exit area advice given a few replies up, no bueno. Stuck in the conversation loading. Did escape, for that and the place is still open, no console, no target.

Another bug (have no clue what’s been covered, forgive me, this was all that came up on my search other than some German one). Over at Sunn, he literally can knock you out the window of the ship. It reset the whole fight and after jumping around a bit I was able to get back in. Lol

Guess I will need to restart this whole flipping mission to get that final fight done. /facepalm

Yeah I am currently stuck at the final fight. Thought I’d be smart and ESC out of the console to grab a med pack before fighting Kor. (Already went through the thing on my Jedi, trying on my Jugg tank now). Needless to say, the convo ended, the force field is down from the door to her room, but she is flipping AWOL and the console is unclickable. Tried the exit area advice given a few replies up, no bueno. Stuck in the conversation loading. Did escape, for that and the place is still open, no console, no target.

Another bug (have no clue what’s been covered, forgive me, this was all that came up on my search other than some German one). Over at Sunn, he literally can knock you out the window of the ship. It reset the whole fight and after jumping around a bit I was able to get back in. Lol

Guess I will need to restart this whole flipping mission to get that final fight done. /facepalm

Same thing here, but it wouldn't let me reset. Just kept taking me to the same area with the conversation icon over my head but nothing happening. Even logged out and back in to make sure.

Lol literally just did the same. Logged out. Went to my SH. Came back. Convo icon forever. Rass invisible. Dismissed him, re-summoned him. Console still dead, field still down and no Kor. Pretty crappy lol. This took twice as long on my jugg thanks to that 2mil boss haha. It is what it is. Guess I will have all those secret and enemy achievements done by the time I finish it a second round. :.P

Good luck to you, but I think we will be resetting the entire FP.

Updated Note: I left it. Reset all phases. Went back in. Had to start from the beginning fighting all the mobs on The Champions Glory. Guess what? No console to start the first boss fight. No console to launch your escape pod. Total wash. Must need to completely abandon the story from the very beginning (Odessen). Too tired. Will try again another day.

Edited by Jaron-lee
More information

Yeah I had the cutscene of him retreating, defeated her, went across the tether. Battled the enemies that are waiting there. But for some reason two of them just won't die. They keep resetting and healing to full health. No matter how many times I try they reset before I can kill them. So I left them to bug out and went to the console. Clicked it, gate opened but nothing else. The mission icon won't move and I can just wonder, I'm guessing the boss area, freely.

Logged out, restarted the game and left the area multiple times. Every time I load into the flashpoint again I'm stuck with the conversation bubble above my head, while standing at the starting point of the room. With the two bugged enemies staring at me. ESC works to get out of the lock, but then I'm just stuck in that room with the never dying enemies, an empty room, and a med droid.

Gonna restart the flashpoint. But I'm curious, did this happen to anyone else?

I'm currently stuck in this FP. I am at the fight with Bask Sunn. The cutscene started but I had to close out, thinking I just need to click something to trigger it again. The green triangle is stuck at the doorway and the panel which I assume restarts the cutscene is not clickable. I have completed the fight but Bask Sunn is sat in the middle of the floor and I cannot interact with him and still cannot touch the panel by the door.

The quest log still says I need to reach the fortune's folly bridge controls.

Edited by serenitty

The last fix did nothing for me in regards to getting past Troya. After I defeat her in solo story, I click on the panel and it plays the entire cut scene. When the cut scene ends, I'm still next to the dead Troya with no way to advance to the next part. I've reset and tried three times; same result.:rak_02:

Update: I found that I was able to advance and complete the FP if I hit spacebar during the cutscene following Troya's death.

Edited by Lord_Morgul
Update

I tried running this in Story Mode on my Guardian and failed on the last boss 3 times because the completely useless level 1 companion kept dying on me.

Thought I would try exiting and calling a level 50 companion but get locked into an invisible conversation on re-entry.

What a waste of time and development money. I am far from a complainer but this FP is ridiculous, sorry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is sitll bugged for me. I've run it twice on Story mode, killed Troya Ajak, activated the console, watched the cutscene and it immediately goes to the loading screen and I'm back at console I activated and no way to get to the final boss. I'm in Instance 11, and I've seen, both times it's bugged, it seems like it's trying to transfer me to a different instance or something, because I always end up in a high numbered (usually the last) instance for the Flash Point where I was at a lower instance before the console activation.

I gave up after the third attempt when Ordo was still at level 1 even after claims that it was fixed. I'm taking a wait-and-see stance regarding Tuesday's patch rollout - if it's not fixed I'll just unsuscribe until it is. :)

The flashpoint was broken, it was known to be broken and was released anyway. I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Edited by TarotMage

• 2 weeks later...
This FP is still bugged like crazy. I hope it's not needed to progress through the rest of the chapters. If I have to run through it with all 18 of my characters I'll probably rage quit. I got to the room with the snipers and the false floor and died. It took me all the way back to the beginning of the flash point and there was no way to get back to the point i was in the mission. I had to abandon it. 30 minutes of work for nothing. Then on my smuggler I got to a point right before the last boss fight and there's a red force field that's blocking me. Nothing is happening. The green arrow is point to the room with the red force field. GRRRR!@!!@!!!!

Yeah it’s still bugged. Dunno what happened. Right before the fight with Troya. Console to lower the shield is dead. Killed myself, logged out. Nada. Only difference after killing myself the first time in a brazier lol (after I turned Ordo’s heals off so I could die), the sharpshooters before the false floor ended up starting to target me through the walls down before Troya lol. Guess I will have to run it all over again... again. /facepalm

• 11 months later...
yeah it’s still bugged. Dunno what happened. Right before the fight with troya. Console to lower the shield is dead. Killed myself, logged out. Nada. Only difference after killing myself the first time in a brazier lol (after i turned ordo’s heals off so i could die), the sharpshooters before the false floor ended up starting to target me through the walls down before troya lol. Guess i will have to run it all over again... Again. /facepalm

still bugged!!!!!!!!!!!