Can't Clear Debris - Chapter VIII KOTET

GisforGod

On Chapter 8 - End Times, I get into the walker and go all the way through until I have to "Clear Debris", the bar fills and nothing happens. I've tried going past but the objective never changes from "Clear Debris". Also if my walker dies, I die with it instead of falling out. I don't know if this is intended or not but I see a bunch of other walkers so I'd guess not.

Pls help me, The Gravestone needs me.

Same here.

Being stuck in that walker with Lana is no fun, she's really irritable and makes hurtful comments about how wiffy it's getting and how *someone* should have packed the Travel Scrabble instead of gobbling all those beans at breakfast.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

The issue you encounter in Chapter VIII: End Times at the step "Clear the debris" is a known issue:

• The cinematic after being in the Walker at the "Clear the debris" step in Chapter VIII: End Times is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information concerning this bug.

Hi folks,

The issue you encounter in Chapter VIII: End Times at the step "Clear the debris" is a known issue:

• The cinematic after being in the Walker at the "Clear the debris" step in Chapter VIII: End Times is not triggering, preventing players from progressing in the Chapter.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information concerning this bug.

Thanks. I'm having the same problem.

Hi folks,

I had success teleporting back to my Stronghold and then relaunching the instance. Was then able to get past that area.

I am also having the same issue I have Re downloaded the Game and I have relaunched the episode from my Base but nothing seems to work I will do all the battles up until I get the clear the debris and then it tries to launch the Cinematic only to be stuck at that point when I reenter the scenario

Hi folks,

I have an update concerning the bug in Chapter VIII: End Times.

Our team is aiming to fix it with tomorrow's patch. Here is the link to the 6.2a patch notes: Maintenance: December 15, 2020.

I'll update you if there are any changes.

Here's why this game is still good after so many years: the people who made it take note of issues, communicate with players and then do something about it...

I have not been playing very long, but that's what drove me away from my previous favourite: the same old bugs creep around for years and the Devs never even acknowledge them! :(

Here however, I seem to have landed with people who actually care about their job - thank you for that.

Edited by Doowmrow

• 1 year later...