Lost subscription in the game client

Draiven_Sniper

Hello!

Faced a problem inside the game. At some unspecified moment after the expiration of a monthly subscription, I went back into the game (there were still 3 months of subscription) and found that the status in the game had changed from "Subscriber" to "Preffered". Although on the site at the same time I was still a subscriber with the specified number of days before its expiration. I contacted developers with this problem in support of EA, but received no answer. As you understand, in the game client I can't create an appeal to the developers either, and this fact wildly enrages, because this is discrimination when you have already contributed money to the game, but if you are not a subscriber at the moment, you cannot communicate with them as much as possible short terms to solve problems !!! It is necessary to demand that all people with "Preffered" status be open to access.

I ask the developers to answer me in the mail or in the topic to solve the problem!

• Dev Post

Hi Draiven_Sniper,

Sorry to read that you encounter an issue with your subscription. Your issue should now be fixed.

Players who encounter an issue with their subscription can directly contact the support team at this email address: support@swtor.com (they don't need to have a subscription) or post their issue on the SWTOR - Answer HQ forums.

If the subscription was purchased on Steam, they need to follow the steps of this post: [iNFO] Steam Purchase Not Working.

Hello!

I wrote to the email address you provided more than a week ago, but as you can imagine, there was no response. Either my message was ignored, or it didn’t get through (although it’s hard to imagine how this is possible). Anyway, you might want to improve the moderation of user posts.