Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LivestreamCantina2020

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Saregon
11.22.2020 , 12:35 PM | #21
Never . Forget
RIP Orange Pixel of Doom
"Talent without training is nothing." - Luke Skywalker
Referral Link -
http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

turbomagnus
11.22.2020 , 12:51 PM | #22
It seems I also number among those for whom the code isn't working and instead just cycles me back to the "Enter Your Code Exactly As It Appears Below" screen.

I am fairly certain it isn't due to having all the mounts as I only have two of them at present, so I'm not sure why it doesn't want to accept it...

DarkTergon
11.22.2020 , 01:09 PM | #23
we need a mod to merge all these threads together...lol, same with the sub being down as pref...lol
{stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlVrbO_mAU&t=19s My Coruscant stronghold
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖
Long Live SWTOR!!!!

Dekibra
11.23.2020 , 02:00 AM | #24
yup, seems like the code stopped working:
I only have 2 of the 4 mounts mentioned above, so it should work for me but it doesn't.
Please fix the expiration date Bioware, thanks
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

CommunityTeam
11.23.2020 , 04:33 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

Thanks for your different reports concerning the LivestreamCantina2020 code.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Thank you for your patience while we're looking into it.

Note: It seems that the code doesn't do anything when players who already own those mounts redeem the code, the page is just reloading. Do not hesitate to check in your Collections if the following mounts are already unlocked: Korrealis Regent, Korrealis Sheriff, Korrealis Viceroy, and Korrealis Viscount.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

WraithAssassin
11.23.2020 , 05:30 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Note: It seems that the code doesn't do anything when players who already own those mounts redeem the code, the page is just reloading. Do not hesitate to check in your Collections if the following mounts are already unlocked: Korrealis Regent, Korrealis Sheriff, Korrealis Viceroy, and Korrealis Viscount.
I own 3 of the 4 mounts (missing the Viceroy from memory, the orange/red one) so how will i be able to get my missing mount if this code isn't working because i have the other three? It should work tbh

DarkTergon
11.23.2020 , 08:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by WraithAssassin View Post
I own 3 of the 4 mounts (missing the Viceroy from memory, the orange/red one) so how will i be able to get my missing mount if this code isn't working because i have the other three? It should work tbh
They are 'looking in to it' hopefully they'll fix it.
{stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMlVrbO_mAU&t=19s My Coruscant stronghold
Click for free goodies 💖💖💖💖
Long Live SWTOR!!!!

FrozenCascade
11.23.2020 , 08:44 AM | #28
Hai, just fyi; I own none of these mounts at all. Zero. I'm a returning player and haven't played the game since 2014 ish, I also would very much like these mounts - but as above, page just refreshes over and over without accepting. I definitely don't own any of them.

(I DID however, just enter the four codes someone typed on the first page, from 2-3 years ago. which I'm suprised are still valid, but it says successful! I don't know if this will give me any of the Koreallis mounts from those now, but I tried putting in the 2020 code multiple times BEFORE doing these new codes, and nothing happened. So, just an fyi thats its definitely bugged. Smiley face. )

~Edit, Logged into the game, and got the Sherriff, Viscount, Droid pet and Cantina19Flair from the the four codes on page 1. ^ confirms didnt have the speeders for 2020 code, still dont have the other two. But am happeh now
The Spikeyo Series.
Axari Delta.
TRE.

CassandraCorvid
11.23.2020 , 10:23 AM | #29
I only have two of the four and it won't recognize the code.

Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Lizarus-Rajal
11.23.2020 , 11:23 AM | #30
So when I go to the code redemption, tick the box and hit continue it just refreshes. It doesn't tell me I've used it or its confirmed. It just does nothing.
-Favourite In-Game Quote-
"You're already dead, just lie down!" - HK-51