Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cantina Livestream - November 13th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cantina Livestream - November 13th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
11.16.2020 , 01:34 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Korenus View Post
I've played both, by and large this community is amazing in comparison
This community is. Our players are generally some of the friendliest and kindest I've ever met in an online game. There are of course the few jack holes who try to ruin it for others, but overall - a fantastic community that I very much enjoy and appreciate being a part of.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

OlBuzzard
11.16.2020 , 01:49 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
This community is. Our players are generally some of the friendliest and kindest I've ever met in an online game. There are of course the few jack holes who try to ruin it for others, but overall - a fantastic community that I very much enjoy and appreciate being a part of.
[/two thumbs up]

Well said !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

casirabit
11.16.2020 , 01:50 PM | #63
It really is not the end of the world that they had to reschedule this. I really don't get the complaining about it. It looks like they had good reason and whether or not everyone believes it, is besides the point. I am not going to worry over a livestream considering how many times people are throwing a fit in the chat box anyways.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

casirabit
11.16.2020 , 01:51 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Send them to the Wow forums and they will coming running back lol. I always though SWG was bad at times but the little while I spent in Wow changed my mind lol. (And btw: Welcome back)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

limenutpen
11.16.2020 , 02:04 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Perhaps you did not notice, but there is downtime scheduled for Tuesday. They will not schedule a stream for the same day as downtime. The soonest they would do the stream would be Wednesday, but more likely not until Thursday or Friday as those are the days that they tend to prefer for streams. Further, there were to be three guests on the stream, and if it is their intent to schedule those same three guests for the make-up stream then they will have to coordinate with those guests and attempt to find a day and time when all three are available. One of the scheduled guests was to be the voice actor who does the English voice for the female Jedi Knight, Kari Wahlgren. It is unlikely that Kari Wahlgren would be able to simply reschedule for the following Friday as Wahlgren is quite a prolific voice actor. Now, if they plan to move forward with the stream sans all or some of the special guests then it is possible that they will do the stream this week. But they will certainly not be doing it on Tuesday.

https://www.swtor.com/community/show...71#edit9894571
Yes I can understand the guest conundrum, but make a stream about what is upcoming in this patch. I can live without the stream having a voice actor, I am more interested to see the news where this game is heading, if it is heading somewhere. Happy Games!

jedimasterjac
11.16.2020 , 03:29 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by limenutpen View Post
Yes I can understand the guest conundrum, but make a stream about what is upcoming in this patch. I can live without the stream having a voice actor, I am more interested to see the news where this game is heading, if it is heading somewhere. Happy Games!
I mean, we already know what's coming in this patch and where the game is heading -- they announced all this in a stream earlier this year. It was more a celebration than a news stream.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.
Feel like I've said something good? Click my referral link for free goodies!

UlaVii
11.17.2020 , 04:37 PM | #67
For those that missed the announcement on social media:

Quote:
Mark your calendars, our #SWTOR Cantina Livestream is now scheduled on Friday, November 20th at 3:00 PM CST!
That's 21:00 GMT/UTC

DanielSteed
11.17.2020 , 04:49 PM | #68 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Quick update regarding our livestream that was initially planned for last week. The new date and time is Friday, November 20th at 3:00pm CST (9:00pm GMT). Unfortunately with the revised schedule, Kari Wahlgren (the voice of the female Jedi Knight) can't make it, but we were able to prepare with prerecording so you still get to hear from her! And don't forget, that's in addition to two other (secret) special guests who we were able to record interviews with as well.

The team is excited to reveal what we have planned for Game Update 6.2 and hope you can make it!

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkTergon
11.17.2020 , 05:01 PM | #69
It's a shame Kari can't make it, but we did think that would happen she's a busy actress. But at least it's still going ahead.
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

OlBuzzard
11.17.2020 , 05:05 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

Quick update regarding our livestream that was initially planned for last week. The new date and time is Friday, November 20th at 3:00pm CST (9:00pm GMT). Unfortunately with the revised schedule, Kari Wahlgren (the voice of the female Jedi Knight) can't make it, but we were able to prepare with prerecording so you still get to hear from her! And don't forget, that's in addition to two other (secret) special guests who we were able to record interviews with as well.

The team is excited to reveal what we have planned for Game Update 6.2 and hope you can make it!

TYVM for update !!

[/two thumbs up !!]
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|