Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Cartel Market Sale - November 13th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Cartel Market Sale - November 13th
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
11.11.2020 , 12:05 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

I wanted to give y'all a heads up about some upcoming category-wide sales on the Cartel Market. Running from November 13th to November 20th starting at 7:00am CST (1:00pm GMT) , the following categories will be on sale:

- 50% off Mounts
- 50% off Mini-pets
- 50% off Companions
- 50% off Emotes

There will be another Cartel Market sale starting November 27th with different categories. Specifics for this sale will be announced a week prior on November 20th. Since we did a cascading sale leading up to Onslaught's release last year, I want to clarify this is not how these sales will function. The sales highlighted above will not carry over to the second sale period.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

VaceDemon
11.11.2020 , 12:29 PM | #2
can you do a transfer sale please? you did one as a pre-Onslaught special and I couldn't play at the time so another one would be great thnx
Click my referral link for free 7 days of subscription time, 1 free server transfer, and a bundle of goodies! Link can be used every 90 days too! Thanks for clicking!

SteveTheCynic
11.11.2020 , 12:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by VaceDemon View Post
can you do a transfer sale please? you did one as a pre-Onslaught special and I couldn't play at the time so another one would be great thnx
I don't remember a "pre-Onslaught special" transfer sale. The last one I'm sure of ended a while *before* the server merges, which were three years ago, while Onslaught was only a year ago.

(Yes, I know, they were *before* Onslaught, but those words, "pre-Onslaught special" imply - to me, anyway - a sale immediately before Onslaught rather than two years before.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START

OlBuzzard
11.11.2020 , 01:11 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

I wanted to give y'all a heads up about some upcoming category-wide sales on the Cartel Market. Running from November 13th to November 20th starting at 7:00am CST (1:00pm GMT) , the following categories will be on sale:

- 50% off Mounts
- 50% off Mini-pets
- 50% off Companions
- 50% off Emotes

There will be another Cartel Market sale starting November 27th with different categories. Specifics for this sale will be announced a week prior on November 20th. Since we did a cascading sale leading up to Onslaught's release last year, I want to clarify this is not how these sales will function. The sales highlighted above will not carry over to the second sale period.

I wish you'd stop that !!
( Now I need to explain another "slight" expense to my "finical advisor" )

(J/K BTW !)
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Malakriss
11.11.2020 , 01:15 PM | #5
Will Shroud of Memory bonus mission be on sale during one of these sales?

Banthabreeder
11.11.2020 , 01:35 PM | #6
Will 'all' mounts be available on the cartel market at that time? I've been waiting for the AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator and Kurtob Alliance to make an appearance on the cartel market for quite some time. I'd even be willing to pay full price for them, though won't complain in the slightest if they're 50% off.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

OlBuzzard
11.11.2020 , 02:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
Will 'all' mounts be available on the cartel market at that time? I've been waiting for the AC-5 Broadcast Infiltrator and Kurtob Alliance to make an appearance on the cartel market for quite some time. I'd even be willing to pay full price for them, though won't complain in the slightest if they're 50% off.
you mean this one ? right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESTLboC5P8k

If so .. yeah ! nice !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

SoontirMorillo
11.11.2020 , 02:16 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Banthabreeder View Post
The Kurtob Alliance is not a Cartel Market Mount. You get it as a reward for the refer a friend program.

Banthabreeder
11.11.2020 , 02:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
you mean this one ? right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESTLboC5P8k

If so .. yeah ! nice !
YES! Wow, after watching that I didn't realize it did all that animation. It's even cooler now. Thanks for posting that.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

VaceDemon
11.11.2020 , 02:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I don't remember a "pre-Onslaught special" transfer sale. The last one I'm sure of ended a while *before* the server merges, which were three years ago, while Onslaught was only a year ago.

(Yes, I know, they were *before* Onslaught, but those words, "pre-Onslaught special" imply - to me, anyway - a sale immediately before Onslaught rather than two years before.)
here you go http://www.swtor.com/info/news/article/20190909
Click my referral link for free 7 days of subscription time, 1 free server transfer, and a bundle of goodies! Link can be used every 90 days too! Thanks for clicking!