Old reputations coming back to my legacy wide reputation list

HISPANION

a couple of days ago (don't know if this has to do with the new updated 6.1.4) 2 old reputations re-appeared in my reputation list the BOUNTY SUPPLY COMPANY and INTERPLANETARY COMPONENT EXCHANGE, I read that these 2 should be merged a long time ago to the Underworld Exchange, please help me on this and keep the good work :)

a couple of days ago (don't know if this has to do with the new updated 6.1.4) 2 old reputations re-appeared in my reputation list the BOUNTY SUPPLY COMPANY and INTERPLANETARY COMPONENT EXCHANGE, I read that these 2 should be merged a long time ago to the Underworld Exchange, please help me on this and keep the good work :)

they may have been added back as their removal also killed some achievements and titles. the community was not pleased at their removal to begin with (esp as it took hard cash /credits to get the rep from cartel crates), so their return would be a good thing

please Bioware help me! on this matter, I don't want to have any trouble with my reputations neither reputations vendors, those old reputations should be merged into the new one, I am afraid I can't buy any from those reputation vendors I have HERO status since they merge now I got 1 with hero status and 2 with not even friend status :(

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports concerning the old reputations being visible on your Legacy wide reputation list.

I've transferred the information to our team. I'll update you when I know more.

note the lack of specific comment as to what should be there. clear as mud now, thanks for that.

here is the issue mate BOUNTY SUPPLY COMPANY and INTERPLANETARY COMPONENT EXCHANGE, are old non-existence reputations since patch 5.9.4 they should be merged into "Underworld Exchange",

A couple of days ago they reappear on my reputation list creating this issue, since 5.9.4 I have reached the Hero level on Underworld Exchange, so have unlocked more items to buy from these vendors globally, if these 2 reputations appear separately I will lose my hero stance so can't buy anything from these vendors and since there is no way to increase these old reputations since they were merged (there are not existence tokens for it) I am screw :confused: