Did no one bother to proof read? (Feast story)

iFenris

Grammatical errors are less trouble than inconsistency between the spoken word and the subtitle.

However your categorize them, they are all bad. Captions dropping words, misprinting who said what when, conversation wheels not matching anything near what it spoken, a few encounters with completely missing (captioned) sentences... this game has had them all.

Sadly, SWTOR has never been very high on any accessibility index, and these last rounds of 'content delivery' were just shameful on so many levels. It's even worse when you compare to games from the late 70's and thru the 80's that have higher accessibility index ratings than this game.

Edited by Kaveat

That's what I meant. I think that falls under grammatical errors. I used to report them, but there are so many it impedes gameplay. It's really a shame when Bioware won an award for accessibility for KotOR.

I agree that it's bad, but if the subtitles say "It was bad." while the spoken word says "It was good.", that's not a grammatical error. (Yeah, I know, it's an extreme example, but the difference between the line on the dialogue wheel and what your character actually says (out loud) is sometimes almost that extreme.)

I agree that it's bad, but if the subtitles say "It was bad." while the spoken word says "It was good.", that's not a grammatical error. (Yeah, I know, it's an extreme example, but the difference between the line on the dialogue wheel and what your character actually says (out loud) is sometimes almost that extreme.)

The dialogue wheel is just a general tone. It's very much like Mass Effects where it's just a general example of what will be said.

The dialogue wheel is just a general tone. It's very much like Mass Effects where it's just a general example of what will be said.

Sure, but there's a few cases, well complained-about on the forums, of it being significantly different from just "general tone".

Wheel: "I'm not really happy here."

Speech: "Murder and mayhem await."