Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FireAlkon
10.22.2020 , 03:46 PM | #31
even though i can enter the game lag issue started ever since 6.1.4a went live ... i get normal 400 when i enter and when i start to play goes to 10000 ... wich is impossible to play ...

damonskye
10.22.2020 , 03:57 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
I've added the following issue to the list:
  • The "Task at Hand" Mission can not be completed by Republic characters. The launch button, walking into the phase, or using the highlighted keyboard, are not triggering the cutscene.
    • Workaround: Resetting the mission on the fleet and not on Odessen should allow players to start the Mission with the launch button.
Just as an FYI, since I ran into this issue yesterday... staying inside the command center (not exiting) and logging out, then logging back in, will trigger it to continue. But you have to log out & in while inside the phased area.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

damonskye
10.22.2020 , 03:59 PM | #33
Also, as I reported in a separate thread:

Searching on planet names is broken as of 6.1.4 The only planets you can actually do a search on are Nar Shaddaa and Dromund Kaas -- the two planets with spaces in their names. Otherwise, searching on any other world WILL NOT bring up any results.

Searching on a particular planet can be really important on occasion... especially, for example, when trying to find people to group with to do Feast world bosses such as Lucky on Corellia. It's often very helpful when trying to find out who might be in a different instance of the particular planet.
"Story is flavor. Content is substance. ... SWTOR needs new content. Desperately."
- KeyboardNinja.

TheWilloughbian
10.23.2020 , 09:12 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by lukeisjedi View Post
This isn't related to this patch but a recent one broke grenades. If throwing them at an animal or creature it doesn't always show the explosion. The damage of it still seems to work though
I noticed this one too.

CommunityTeam
10.23.2020 , 11:58 AM | #35 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

The following known issue has been added to the list:
  • The "iRating Adjustment" buff is not stacking correctly when wearing items with alignment requirements. Workaround: Re Equip any item again.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

lord-angelus
10.23.2020 , 02:36 PM | #36
Bug : When you click to preview some decorations on gtn it shows the wrong one even if you click twice, on the others it works as intended.

DarkTergon
10.23.2020 , 04:56 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
Bug : When you click to preview some decorations on gtn it shows the wrong one even if you click twice, on the others it works as intended.
Yes, I've noticed that...lol at first I thought it was something I did...lol
They are so busy being non conformists, they are actually becoming more of a conformist , than conformists are {stupid is a hard barrier}
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-E63guCro Fun SWTOR Video
Click for goodies

Nightfallforce
10.24.2020 , 12:03 AM | #38
Not much of bug, but still ... During conversation with Gaboorga the Abundant there is a line about attracting "high-DOLLAR" donors to the Feast. There can't be such thing in SW - only "high-CREDIT" donors. It might not be a priority but it would be nice if the line was corrected.

EmperorExecutor
10.24.2020 , 01:08 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi GeeksCraft,

Thanks for reminding me of this bug. I was currently adding it to the list. You were too fast.
  • There is no lip-sync in the French and German conversation cutscenes in the "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission.
Speaking of conversation bugs, is your team aware of that, once any character starts KOTET and KOTFE expansion, all previous "original" companions "decide" to forever shut their mouths up? Even in space missions, they just stop talking, no "speedy s++kers coming" from Vette, no lines from anyone else on the ship. No planet references, just nothing. And even if I click on them, their lips are not moving, they say something but without moving their lips.
Many players already reported that, and many also refuse to play those expansions SOLELY because of this. So, are you planning to fix this, please? I am not the only one who would like to hear our companions back. Some of them have hilarious lines on certain planets and in space missions. Its pretty dissapointing, and as I heard, this is there since the start of all the expansions.
Although I am not sure, if you will even respond to that, I needed to type it for all of us. Something like that cannnot be too dofficult to fix. No need for new voice lines, nothing extra.

BattleBorg
10.24.2020 , 04:04 AM | #40
I would also like to report the fact that not only do the animated armour pieces not show up on the main menu, but they also do not show up in game during Conversations / cut scenes, this can be seen on the new infamous bounty hunter with the range finder, and also the Cyber Agent helmet, I've reported this in game but I haven't seen it added to the list so I'm concerned it hasnt yet been notified of.