Maintenance: October 27, 2020

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on October 27, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.4b.

Details:

DATE: October 27, 2020

TIME: 5:45AM - 8:00AM PDT (1245 - 1500 UTC)

VERSION: 6.1.4b

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Right click hasn't been working for me at all from the chat window, not just for inviting. I can't report gold sellers or anything else.

you have to open the social window, and keep it open, that's what's been working for me. I've set up ops for wb's and gf TC runs, as well as ignored several spammers, and reported them. But you have to keep the window open, or open it each time you need to right click a person

Edited by DarkTergon

Interesting, are they going to nerf something again, like the conquest, to make gaining it harder, 'cause it's not good to win the cq fast.:rak_02:

Patch notes aren't up yet, so who knows, but even if they do put them up, they've a habit of introducing stealth nerfs....lol

Hey everyone!

The patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now up and you can find them here.

Thank you for fixing the /WHO issue. I reported it a few days ago but I hadn't seen anyone else commenting on it... basically all planets except those with two words in their name (Nar Shaddaa, Dromund Kaas and CZ-138) couldn't be searched on. That functionality has been necessary in game and it's appreciated. (And thanks for fixing the Rishi FoP storyline roadblocks like the pipes, too!)

Query: Is the Character Pane being stuck in place above the Cartel Market window (like when scrolling through dyes but being unable to see a good portion unless you move the Character Pane all the way off the center of the screen) considered a bug? As long as I could remember, its been like this and it would be greatly appreciated if I could pull the CM to the front.