Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.4 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mrgrandsexy
10.21.2020 , 10:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Janitorgoat View Post
So after todays bug fix (6.1.4a) I can no longer log into the game, it crashes before I can get to the character selection screen. Tried 3 times, reset my machine, tried again and still no joy, anybody else having this issue...?
I'm having the same problem

Aztrias
10.21.2020 , 10:37 AM | #22
irating adjustment still not displaying correctly
https://i.imgur.com/OxaJZDa.png
https://i.imgur.com/yLn85NZ.png

Janitorgoat
10.21.2020 , 05:09 PM | #23
I still cant log in after 6.1.4a but several of my friends can, just out of curiosity, are those experiencing this issue using bit raider...? I do not and I had a similar issue a few patches ago...

CorwynCorey
10.22.2020 , 04:17 AM | #24
So.. apparently the credit spammers now own the world, as you cant report them... because chat no longer has right-click on name functions (such as inviting to group or other useful stuff).

and since they need to then be ignored... because people all reporting these bots no longer silences them, our lists get even more filled, even faster. longer ignore lists would have been indicated, with the combining of the previous lists from each character... since its technically fewer lists (legacy to legacy is one list, not 26 lists...)

handing chat to credit spammers on a silver platter might be a "bug" ..just maybe

CommunityTeam
10.22.2020 , 07:21 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

I've added the following issues to the list:
  • Items:
    • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's visual effects disappear when the mount is used or when the flourish is used.
  • Others:
    • The ENTER button can not be used to initiate research in the filter section of the “Who” tab.
    • Quick Travel Mission and summon can lead to instant death.
    • Right-click "Invite to group" option doesn't always work.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DamzTheShadow
10.22.2020 , 08:40 AM | #26
Ok this is not exactly a bug but it is an issue that needs fixing:

In Feast of Prosperity event, mission "Sharing Our Bounty" on Rishi. If you chose to help the Rodian with the pipes, they take 5 minutes to respawn! And since its an event, there is bound to be ton of people around, so waiting is longer most of the time. It would be reasonable to drastically lower the respawn timer, to maybe 10-20 seconds or so

GeeksCraft
10.22.2020 , 09:04 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

I've added the following issues to the list:
  • Items:
    • The Obsidian Squad Recon Walker's visual effects disappear when the mount is used or when the flourish is used.
  • Others:
    • The ENTER button can not be used to initiate research in the filter section of the “Who” tab.
    • Quick Travel Mission and summon can lead to instant death.
    • Right-click "Invite to group" option doesn't always work.
There is no lipsync in the french and german cutscenes when you meet Jekiah

CommunityTeam
10.22.2020 , 09:22 AM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi GeeksCraft,

Thanks for reminding me of this bug. I was currently adding it to the list. You were too fast.
  • There is no lip-sync in the French and German conversation cutscenes in the "Meeting Jekiah Ordo" Mission.

CommunityTeam
10.22.2020 , 11:57 AM | #29 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I've added the following issue to the list:
  • The "Task at Hand" Mission can not be completed by Republic characters. The launch button, walking into the phase, or using the highlighted keyboard, are not triggering the cutscene.
    • Workaround: Resetting the mission on the fleet and not on Odessen should allow players to start the Mission with the launch button.

lukeisjedi
10.22.2020 , 12:37 PM | #30
This isn't related to this patch but a recent one broke grenades. If throwing them at an animal or creature it doesn't always show the explosion. The damage of it still seems to work though