Game Update 6.1.4 is Live!

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

Game Update 6.1.4 is now live! Included in this update is our new seasonal event, the Feast of Prosperity. This update also brings Conquest changes, a new tier of Augments, and the addition of a Legacy Ignore option. A full breakdown can be found in this article and you can also view the patch notes to see a full list of changes.

For anyone curious, the Feast of Prosperity event will be starting in a hour at 1:00pm CDT / 6:00pm UTC.

How exciting.

You certainly live up to your forum handle. :cool:

--------

Anyways.....

For anyone curious, the Feast of Prosperity event will be starting in a hour at 1:00pm CDT / 6:00pm UTC.

Thanks Daniel, but just wondering: The "next conquest Event" displaying in-game (on the Mission Log--->Conquest tab ) is showing as "Balance of Power" , not Feast of Prosperity.

I realize it shows up properly here: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events ... but, as you well know, most players never bother to read these Forums , much less that 'events' page.

Is there any way to fix what seems to be a recent on-going issue of the IN-GAME Conquest tab not displaying the correct actual weekly Event?

Thanks.

• Dev Post

Thanks Daniel, but just wondering: The "next conquest Event" displaying in-game (on the Mission Log--->Conquest tab ) is showing as "Balance of Power" , not Feast of Prosperity.

I realize it shows up properly here: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events ... but, as you well know, most players never bother to read these Forums , much less that 'events' page.

Is there any way to fix what seems to be a recent on-going issue of the IN-GAME Conquest tab not displaying the correct actual weekly Event?

Since Feast of Prosperity is a seasonal event, it functions like Life Day and Nar Shaddaa Nightlife. Meaning there isn't an attached Conquest to the event itself.

Since Feast of Prosperity is a seasonal event, it functions like Life Day and Nar Shaddaa Nightlife. Meaning there isn't an attached Conquest to the event itself.

ahh ok, yeah i sorta wondered that after i posted and noticed the "seasonal" word but wasn't certain. Anyways, cool no worries then and thanks Daniel for the speedy reply!

./tip-hat

*Although, one problem: currently the IN-GAME display Conquest tab shows "Balance of Power" , but that events link i posted above ^^ says it should be *Rakghoul Resurgance: Tatooine* :confused:

Edited by Nee-Elder

awesome patch!! ty for listening on conquest! also, AWESOME JOB on adding heroics :D

You do realize many liked Conquest the way it was? Now the higher level alts won't likely make Conquest goals? Still i enjoy the game as I never played for Conquest i play for the story.

You do realize many liked Conquest the way it was? Now the higher level alts won't likely make Conquest goals? Still i enjoy the game as I never played for Conquest i play for the story.

I liked it before now I don't. All my toons are 75 save 2

Lol I was so tired of farming mats for the last augs that I decided to say f**k it and just farm the highest end mats. I also thought cybertechs were completely useless, "even thought I still maxed mine" Its about time they hooked up cybertechs. I was just thinking the other day. Damn this character suxs and this smuggler used to be my favorite.

Lets see what happens when I deck out all my augs for free and start wupp'n in pvp with my jug.

Anyway

See you there and remember to suck it down.

-CL

Legacy wide friends , we get legacy wide ignore.

Maybe later.

very few people want legacy wide friends list And those that do, want checks and balances on it, to stop it being abused.

Out of curiosity, what makes you think this is the case?

It's just as easy to make CQ, the only real difference I've noticed is that high & low levels have less in common, so they probably won't run together as much

Edited by DarkTergon

Conquest reset has happened and Balance of Power is currently going instead of the Rakghoul week. The Rakghoul Event also doesn't seem to be started on the fleet either, I haven't checked Tatooine, but the breadcrumb mission and announcer PSAs on the fleet aren't there.

Yeah a couple of us tried our best to inform (aka "annoy" ) BioWare about this very thing weeks ago , but i'm guessing they were just super busy & hectic dealing with other higher priority things (like today's big Update) .

Although i just realized i personally never actually filed an official bug-report about (in-game) , so maybe that's my fault.

Regardless, it seems like BioWare has finally find the root-cause of the issue: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9889259#edit9889259

Sorta frustrating , but hey that's MMO code development during a work-from-home pandemic for ya! :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder

It's not in the notes but it is definitely in the game...why in hell did you reduced the chances to get Versatile armorings/barrels/hilts 80 so much? As if rolling amplifiers wasn't expensive enough already! Edited by Eriamea

very few people want legacy wide friends list And those that do, want checks and balances on it, to stop it being abused.

Any abuse legacy wide friends lists would cause a legacy ignore list will cause as well given that the abuse is more about knowing who's in the legacy than anything about ignore or friend

Why, thank you very much for giving us Aguments PVP locked while ignoring the community feedback over this specific aspect.

not only ranked PvP (which would have net at least SOME mats for the occasional, though accidental win), no, group ranked... a mode that doesn t even exist on Tulak Hord, ranked in general is deader than dead on TH, because the perticipants are the most toxic players german SWTOR has to offer... no one bothers... the groups for ranked formed yesterday consisted of all the solo ranked players on the server (which all in all form two full groups and not more)... not a chance in hell you could find a viable group and win a match... that s a major deasign flaw, along the lines of deserter penalty in unranked warzones that lock you out of EVERY OTHER PVP activity, including GSF. The server loves to disconnect me exactly when i m entering a pvp activity (happens every 3rd loading screen, tested and verified)... locked out, m******...

Edited by Dimitir