Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthStink
12.31.2011 , 09:59 AM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by apatiaa View Post
Spending so many hours playing the game just to get your character stuck at a crucial moment is not acceptable.
Right about how I'm feeling right now.

Krazzo
12.31.2011 , 10:54 AM | #332
I too am stuck, never got sent to illum... choose darkside.

Forge
12.31.2011 , 11:42 AM | #333
I've been stuck here since before the official release. I've filled out several tickets and they just get closed by people saying they don't have enough info about what I'm talking about. Is there any info on when this is going to get fixed. I am unable to do any dailies on Ilum.

Noviru
12.31.2011 , 12:40 PM | #334
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Path notes on the Test Server have an update in regards to this, under the "Imperial" section. You can find the notes here: 1.0.2 Patch Notes.

Thank you again for your patience as we work to correct this issue.

Krazzo
12.31.2011 , 12:43 PM | #335
So, those of us that completed that quest will log in to the new quest? Or do we need to talk to a quest giver?

**nevermind, I cant read**

Sarmoth
12.31.2011 , 12:52 PM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by Noviru View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Path notes on the Test Server have an update in regards to this, under the "Imperial" section. You can find the notes here: 1.0.2 Patch Notes.

Honestly we've been patience since beta and hoped it was fixed before the game launched. People are still going to be pissed that you couldnt hotfix an npc in so we dont fall anymore behind on gear then our guildmates.. Waiting 3 more days just sets us that more behind and no compensation screws more.. Hopefully now as a company you guys figured out what your priorities are when it comes to what should have been patched last week and waiting another week cause "baby names are more important"

Nemonia
12.31.2011 , 01:14 PM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by Noviru View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

So does that mean we will get our titles then? Cause at the moment the Lightsided Bounty Hunters haven't got it either.

Or will we have to keep this thread alive until you sort out everything?

Chillfactah
12.31.2011 , 06:52 PM | #338
Bumping...

xNonphixionx
01.01.2012 , 03:10 AM | #339
Bumping just because i'm very pissed about this. Everyone in my guils is doing the illum daily quests and I sit around twiddling my thumbs.

I LOVE this game to death but all Bounty Hunters deserve some sort of compensation for losing all of these commendations. Send us a gift basket with 25 commendations in it and ill be happy. As it stand right now I have friends that have obtained over 6 epic mods for both their weapons and armor. So all their base weapon damage is above mine simply because the MAIN CLASS QUEST is bugged. EXTREMELY disappointing to say the least.

Auilt
01.01.2012 , 03:39 AM | #340
There are 17 daily commendations available each day. 7 of them come from Belsavis. Doing the bonus series+dailies the first time on Belsavis gets you enough commendations for two mods. There are two more dailies you can do on Ilum as well. You can get 9/17 daily commendations from the daily quests as it is. We are unable to get 8 of them.

Stop whining and just do the dailies available. You can get a mod a day at the current rate instead of 2 mods/day. Not really game-breaking at this point.