Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Revan's fate after the Foundry encounter

Deviss
12.28.2011 , 03:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DamienForlan View Post
I was just wondering, Meetra surik's fate is not revealed after she appeared on Taral V, does she finally become one with the force ???

Your story clearly answer my question but why the developpers didn't say a word about it ?
Good question, maybe we will see not only Revan again, but her as well.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

DamienForlan
12.29.2011 , 12:40 PM | #12
may God hear you..

It's just too sad not to know what happen of Meetra after this encounter, hope to know more about it.

Honestly, i don't think they will talk about her, maybe as she's not as important to the plot as revan..

As a tribute to her, my Jedi character is a female, wearing her name
You'll see that i'm full of surprises !!

EpicJenkins
12.29.2011 , 07:58 PM | #13
Very well written fic, insightful and inquisitive, that was an interesting take on how the Exile's involvement continued and how Revan became lost, i still believe that Revan will return in the future as said in earlier posts, i certainly hope they wouldnt waste a character with so much more to be explained, but all we can really do is hope that he returns again.

Satelerevan
12.29.2011 , 08:17 PM | #14
When I was reading the novel of Revan and the fic. It gave me a lot of insight and predictions that any is possible with this MMO in general.

Mind you it did give us a clear understanding on why Revan did what he did, its a shame Revan did not get a chance to see Bastila and her son in person but that holocron mentioned in the book was fitting I thought.

There would be a lot of speculation about Revan's fate as the MMO could swing either way. During the beta I've played the Lightside version and the darkside version, both of which are very good however I felt that the lightside version was cut short.

I wonder, do we get a chance on the Republic to raid with Revan in battle? or combination of him having a reunion with Satele Shan possibly and do some quests together. I doubt that it would be likely for it occur but it might work out. On the darkside, hard to say but a battle against Revan and to defeat him would be fun as well.

Meetra Surik, the Jedi Exile, I think its quite fitting that she was part of Revan for a long time now but I think she doesn't have much more involvement except her choice to remain with Revan for 300 years might end up two ways, either her accompanying Revan as her guide or become One with the Force. Good character and all, but hard to say at this point.

DamienForlan
12.30.2011 , 07:21 AM | #15
It would be logic that she becomes one with the force (at last) as she helped Revan in everyway possible like keeping him alive for 300 years.

Please Bioware, would you mind bringing us an answer, just to know if Meetra have, at last, found peace and became one with the force ???

Thanks

AbsolutGrndZero
12.30.2011 , 08:40 AM | #16
Meetra Surik? Who the hell is that? That the official name of the Force Ghost?

Spoiler
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Deviss
12.30.2011 , 04:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
Meetra Surik? Who the hell is that? That the official name of the Force Ghost?

Spoiler
Yup, it's her canon name.
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

DamienForlan
12.31.2011 , 11:14 AM | #18
Just hope that bioware will give us answer for both characters !

Revan because i'm sure there will be a DLC with him

Meetra, just to know if after speaking to Revan on Taral V, she became or not one with the force.

Deviss
12.31.2011 , 12:40 PM | #19
Email response from Drew Karpyshyn:

I don't want to spoil too much about Revan in the game, but I'll try to answer your questions. Revan's lines were really just an homage to Darth Malak's quote from KOTOR, though it's easy to imagine he had been a little corrupted after 300 years battling the Emperor's evil.

As for Revan's final fate, you never actually see him die. He just sort of disappears, so we left the door open just a little bit in case we want to ever bring him back.

Rohanshot
12.31.2011 , 02:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_thanatos View Post
Really? I'm quite interested.

See, I've had this story, a rather large project of my own, I'd been interested in writing...
You should share it with the community when your done. We're all anxious.

P.S. So you're the jerk who stole my Sith Warrior's name!
Speak softly and carry a BIG GUN!
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
Rank: Corporal- Element: Titan Company 1st Platoon, Delta Squad
[Recruitment Thread]