Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broken Emperor Slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkAnnmarie
07.28.2020 , 01:40 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by khamseen_air View Post
Just beyond a joke that they didn't fix this and that we still only have 3 per instance for everyone to try and use... I wonder if they actually tried to fix it or if they just add "fixed" to the patch notes in the hope that somehow it'll magically sort itself out.
Add in the fact that we're having another swoop rally event when they still haven't fixed the bugged achievement in that event and it's really starting to feel like they no longer care.

Sounds about right.

BumpBump
07.28.2020 , 02:07 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the Emperor's Grace Slot and Kingpin Slot machines.

The information provided was transferred to our team. We will update you when we have more information.
Have you considered transferring this work to a different team of better programmers who might actually be able to fix it? this probably means hiring someone from outside the company.

Desplain
07.28.2020 , 03:37 PM | #43
Emperor machines are still not working, but Kingpin slot machines are resetting after every single game.

These resets are pretty annoying.
May the Force be with you.

Bengartrell
07.28.2020 , 06:06 PM | #44
When are we expecting a fix for this? Or is it just not happening?

Xina_LA
07.28.2020 , 07:35 PM | #45
The Kingpin slots seem to be VERY broken.

Every once in awhile, perhaps due to crowding and local lag, when I get a jackpot and the animation goes off, I don't get an Emperor slot coin, a Kingpin coin, or anything in my inventory.

Is the darned slot respawning before I get my prize?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

EricMusco
07.29.2020 , 09:40 AM | #46 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

As a part of this morning's maintenance we also pushed out a potential fix for the Emperor Slot Machines. Thus far, all indications show that the fix is working. Please let us know if you notice any other issues with the slot machines.

Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Maxarmstrong
07.29.2020 , 09:49 AM | #47
Thanks Musco!

Will check out!
<OMGLAZERGUNKITTENS>

NorthernYahoo
07.29.2020 , 10:06 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As a part of this morning's maintenance we also pushed out a potential fix for the Emperor Slot Machines. Thus far, all indications show that the fix is working. Please let us know if you notice any other issues with the slot machines.

Thanks!

-eric
Yay! well done!

desertwolph
07.29.2020 , 11:51 AM | #49
Nice! Finely got rid of my stack.
<This space intentionally left blank >

Xina_LA
07.30.2020 , 10:31 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The slot machine doesn't appear to be at 100%. When you win something, nothing happens. No clapping or cheering animation, no gold sparkles with the credits sign, no fireworks and confetti. If you don't check your message log or inventory, you're not even sure what happened when you win Kingpin tokens.

Also, the respawning Kingpin machines still have a small chance of not delivering a prize before they disappear in crowded instances.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--