Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Horizon's Perfection on Onderon' bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
'Horizon's Perfection on Onderon' bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Baletraeger
07.28.2020 , 03:19 PM | #31
Both Blatant and Horizon on Onderon are still bugged for me as well

DarkAnnmarie
07.28.2020 , 03:44 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Baletraeger View Post
Both Blatant and Horizon on Onderon are still bugged for me as well
Don't worry, they are working on it, and should have it sorted by their 19th anniversary

All_Destroyer
07.28.2020 , 05:17 PM | #33
1. Blatant Becks Perfection is not bugged - there is just hard-to-see barrel on top of another barrel - I will be making a video shortly.
2. Horizon is, and shame befall both lame devs & non-existant QA for this. We reported it back last event, BioWare confirmed it, so what the hell?! If I did my job as dev/qa this well in company I work for, they would've fired my sorry *** like 6 years ago, earliest. No excuse.
3. They at least fixed the Mek-Sha Screaming story quest with non-responsive item interaction - but still, fixing one minor issue by one?! As some before said - yeah, fixed by 19th anniversary...
The evil that man do is nothing compared to the evil that we do.

Power corrupts. But TOTAL POWER - that's a whole lot heck of fun!

Toraak
07.28.2020 , 05:26 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by EHKodiak View Post
Yep, still bugged. Incompetent
To be fair, they never actually said that it was going to be fixed for this event.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Baletraeger
07.28.2020 , 07:49 PM | #35
[QUOTE=All_Destroyer;9867766]1. Blatant Becks Perfection is not bugged - there is just hard-to-see barrel on top of another barrel - I will be making a video shortly./QUOTE]

I know the spot you are talking about in the tunnel, and I hit all both the low and high one, complete the bonus, finish with time to spare, and it does not flag the cheevo

All_Destroyer
07.29.2020 , 01:42 AM | #36
[QUOTE=Baletraeger;9867832]
Quote: Originally Posted by All_Destroyer View Post
1. Blatant Becks Perfection is not bugged - there is just hard-to-see barrel on top of another barrel - I will be making a video shortly./QUOTE]

I know the spot you are talking about in the tunnel, and I hit all both the low and high one, complete the bonus, finish with time to spare, and it does not flag the cheevo
Knowing the spot & doing it properly are 2 different things (not saying you don't know what you're doing). Game, for whatever reason (my guess is really poor object collision calculation & server location positioning) is sometimes counting that you hit the lower twice - so my advice is this:
On that specific part of route, hit 2 on keyboard (break), hit both targets twice each (don't worry, you will have sufficient time), then release brake and proceed onward. Let me know if that helped.

P.S. Apparently, BioWare devs also need help on closing down PhP tags when someone uses quote. Hilarious.

CommunityTeam
07.29.2020 , 04:02 AM | #37 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi all,

Concerning the "Horizon's Perfection" Achievement on Onderon, our team is still investigating this bug.

For now, there is no additional information. We'll update you when we have more information.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dekibra
07.29.2020 , 05:07 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi all,

Concerning the "Horizon's Perfection" Achievement on Onderon, our team is still investigating this bug.

For now, there is no additional information. We'll update you when we have more information.
Seriously?! You had weeks to find out why the achievement doesn’t trigger correctly
So now we can only hope that maybe it will be fixed when the next swoop event happens... or the one after that... or after that
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

Baletraeger
07.29.2020 , 01:05 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by All_Destroyer View Post
On that specific part of route, hit 2 on keyboard (break), hit both targets twice each (don't worry, you will have sufficient time), then release brake and proceed onward.
I'll keep trying, but the fact we have to do this imo counts as a bug that needs to be fixed

All_Destroyer
07.29.2020 , 06:05 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi all,

I can understand that your focus now is on influx of players from Steam (seriously, it's money, and no one ever says no to money), but what about a modicum of respect to people who have been paying & playing this game for years? Either our money counts to nothing (which I seriously doubt), or someone's appetite has grown out of proportion (which I seriously DON'T doubt). Either way is bad business model. As I stated before, if me & my PM would be performing this way, goodbye both within 2 weeks tops since the customer complaint. SW:TOR is still VERY popular MMO, so if you are under-staffed, some PM needs to take a closer look - or get fired. Simple as that.