Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Broken Emperor Slots

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkTergon
07.16.2020 , 04:31 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaveat View Post
it's bad enough when they intentionally bypass PTS for Reasons™... One would be hoping they would at least have their own people playing /testing the 'surprise content additions' for developing issues, but I guess even their own folks got tired of the migration of trash/troll chat from DK/Fleet to NS and had to log out...
dang, just spit tea all over my screen laughing at this.....there is noone there that plays this game, least of all the devs
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

lifeisbeautiful
07.26.2020 , 12:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the Emperor's Grace Slot and Kingpin Slot machines.

The information provided was transferred to our team. We will update you when we have more information.
Can we have an update?
They are still not functional. Ingame reports of 3 coins per instance working, which is hearsay.

SteveTheCynic
07.26.2020 , 02:29 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lifeisbeautiful View Post
Can we have an update?
They are still not functional. Ingame reports of 3 coins per instance working, which is hearsay.
It's fairly reliable hearsay, and suggests strongly that it's one per machine, given that there are three machines. (The third one is upstairs, almost directly above the "front" machine.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

DarkTergon
07.26.2020 , 07:33 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
It's fairly reliable hearsay, and suggests strongly that it's one per machine, given that there are three machines. (The third one is upstairs, almost directly above the "front" machine.)
darn, didn't know there was one upstairs
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Nee-Elder
07.26.2020 , 07:42 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by lifeisbeautiful View Post
Can we have an update? :
Ask and ye shall [already] have received, here: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...19#edit9863519 ...and.... --> https://www.swtor.com/community/show...58#edit9865858

Just gotta know where to look.
Never tell me the odds!

Xina_LA
07.27.2020 , 06:18 AM | #26
The day the machines were working after the server patch day --
* Only two of the machines were working when the server first came back up.
* Lines formed at those machines, as people took turns using them.

They kept working for a bit, as I was 4th in line. I managed to use up all 5 of my tokens.
It broke just a couple of minutes after I finished and someone else started gambling.

They really need to have more than 3 machines, even when they're working.
It's ridiculous to stand in line.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Dekibra
07.27.2020 , 07:07 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
The day the machines were working after the server patch day --
* Only two of the machines were working when the server first came back up.
* Lines formed at those machines, as people took turns using them.

They kept working for a bit, as I was 4th in line. I managed to use up all 5 of my tokens.
It broke just a couple of minutes after I finished and someone else started gambling.

They really need to have more than 3 machines, even when they're working.
It's ridiculous to stand in line.
+1 ... I really hope they put some more in there... I mean the place is huge as it is so that shouldn't be a problem

at least people did stand in line... on imp side they just stood on top of each other and clicked like maniacs and even activated some vendors (Darth Revan statue) so peeps would click the wrong thing ... needless to say, the machine broke within minutes
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

Khartu
07.28.2020 , 09:55 AM | #28
Still broken with 6.1.2d patch. The patch was largely to fix them so don't know what else remains broken but the slots still are broken.

CommunityTeam
07.28.2020 , 10:06 AM | #29 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Khartu,

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, the last patch 6.1.2d didn't fix the Emperor Grace Slot machine bug.

Our team is currently looking into it. We'll update you when we have more information.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

undies
07.28.2020 , 10:12 AM | #30
Feedback regarding the troublesome Emperor Slot Machine: Make Emperor Slot Machine a Decoration for Stronghold. If it breaks in a stronghold, players can pick it up and place it back down again.
To get it, create vendor by the main vendors for nightlife that has the deco for 1 credit, can have a maximum of 10.

I won't assume any level of difficulty of making this a slot machine deco, such as the Contraband Slot Machine. Just ask for considering it in looking at ways to fix. My experience was that I was lined up waiting awhile because they broke fast and only a few remained working. The experience wasn't very fun because it took a few weeks for the update, and so several folks had saved up a lot of tokens (myself included, about 50). In short: I don't think the three slot machines will cut it now, similar to the benefit of having the Contraband slot machines when nightlife came our originally.