Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Counterfeit Tokens: Nar Shaddaa -- No one to talk to

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Counterfeit Tokens: Nar Shaddaa -- No one to talk to
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xina_LA
07.14.2020 , 01:19 PM | #1
I've spent a lot of time wandering the target area on Nar Shaddaa, but there's nobody to talk to.
I tried killing everybody in sight. I tried doing the Mek-sha mission first.
Based on all the people circling these crates with me, I think it's bugged.

UPDATE: Relogging and restarting the game did not help.
Rezoning specifically to instance #5 worked.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

rbkrbk
07.14.2020 , 02:14 PM | #2
Same issue here, Im standing around with 4 other people looking for someone to talk to...

psytces
07.14.2020 , 02:26 PM | #3
I went to all the different instances I could and all of them had more that 10 people waiting, I did the other part without any problems, Nar Shaddaa is bugged ..... or you have the waiting time set for too long.

Shuragel
07.14.2020 , 02:44 PM | #4
One instance the NPC was fixed, all other instances the NPC refused to spawn. With the fact you kill the NPC after dealing with it, it means that if you try to talk to it and someone else does an AoE, it kicks you from the convo. And you can't complete the quest. I was just in a circle jerk of 20+ players spamming AoE skills to try and grab the pull.

CommunityTeam
07.15.2020 , 06:49 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi all,

Thanks for the different reports concerning the Mission "Counterfeit Tokens - Nar Shaddaa".

Our team is currently tracking this bug. We'll let you know when we have more information.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Zarahemla
07.16.2020 , 11:46 AM | #6
It looks like the quest chain to get an emperor chip is no longer available. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be a one time quest? Seems like a bug.
Looking to play or be refered to this game? Use this link.

Dekibra
07.16.2020 , 03:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Zarahemla View Post
It looks like the quest chain to get an emperor chip is no longer available. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be a one time quest? Seems like a bug.
I think it can only be done once per character - tried on several different toons and the mission didnít become active again after the daily reset
useful goodies for you & me --> my Referral Link

Phaewalker
07.23.2020 , 12:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekibra View Post
I think it can only be done once per character - tried on several different toons and the mission didnít become active again after the daily reset
Can't use those chips anyway right now. With all the broken things maybe we get a little more time on this Event.

CommunityTeam
07.24.2020 , 03:33 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
As mentioned in Eric's message here: Nar Shadaa Nightlife broken thread, our team is aiming to fix bugs of the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife event with the next patch on the 28th.

To make sure that you all have the time to participate in this event, this one has been extended until August 25th.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Bxvx
07.25.2020 , 04:06 AM | #10
I didn't read this til after the fact but I waited for like 20 minutes on one instance, and then hopped around to a few different ones, and then back to the one I was on so this is still broken. Didn't help there was lots of people waiting around for it too so whoever could click fast enough would be able to finish it if they actually did spawn.

Edit: I went to Mek-Sha and had no problem was done really quickly.