Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Livestream - July 21

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Upcoming Livestream - July 21
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
07.16.2020 , 03:29 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Next week on Tuesday, July 21st we will be having a livestream over on our Twitch channel. The stream will be starting at 11:45am CDT / 4:45pm UTC. Following the stream there will be a summary post to fill in everyone on what is discussed if they're unable to view it live.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

QuinlanSaathis
07.16.2020 , 03:38 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

Next week on Tuesday, July 21st we will be having a livestream over on our Twitch channel. The stream will be starting at 11:45am CDT / 4:45pm UTC. Following the stream there will be a summary post to fill in everyone on what is discussed if they're unable to view it live.

This is like 4:45am for me.
Can you give me some idea of what you will be discussing so I can decide if its worth such a early start?
Guild Ambassador for
https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/
Tools and Recruitment Assistance

OlBuzzard
07.16.2020 , 03:40 PM | #3
Hey everyone!

Mind if the old man tags along ??

... I may just have to try to make this one !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

DarkTergon
07.16.2020 , 03:54 PM | #4
Hey everyone!

Can we ask questions that won't get ignored, can we asked questions without the fear of being banned by mods, can we ask question that are actually important to people?
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

KendraP
07.16.2020 , 07:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Can we ask questions that won't get ignored, can we asked questions without the fear of being banned by mods, can we ask question that are actually important to people?
I mean within reason we can ask whatever we want. What they choose to answer is an entirely different question. I've elicited exactly one response in a twitch stream. I was being a condescending jerk.

The same logic applies to any time i have gotten a forum response. Its never been when i was asking a legitimate, reasonable question. No, responses have always come when I was being condescending.

Moral of the story, theyre there to talk about what they want to talk about, and any questions we ask that are even slightly difficult will be ignored, just like always.

I dont even know that I'll be bothered listening, since they can't even be bothered to mention what the focus of this livestream will be.

frennky
07.17.2020 , 02:43 AM | #6
Hey everyone!

Some agenda would be appreciated. At least a vague one.

Lhancelot
07.17.2020 , 03:19 AM | #7
Nice, who will be running the stream, who will be there, and what are the topics to be?
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.

Lord_Malganus
07.17.2020 , 05:10 AM | #8
Why bother watching when any answer given will be:
"Our team is currently looking into it. We'll update you when we have more information."

Stradlin
07.17.2020 , 07:39 AM | #9
It'll prolly be about the Steam release.

And questions they gonna answer are about Steam stuff or pointless "if you gonna be a sammich, which sammich it'd be lol" - tier of softball chitchat.

- I'd like to know why they in process of ruining GSF as meaningful part of conq system.

- I'd like to know why -all- multiplayer content is so far beneath soloable heroics in terms of conq earned.

FlameYOL
07.17.2020 , 07:44 AM | #10
What can we expect from the stream? I can't wait for it.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything