Accuracy - yes, I am a dumb dumb

Sappharan

Early in the season, the queue was about 50% sins lol. And inquisitors are generally 25% of what you'll face, it's not like they're super rare.

Also, there are a bunch of other accuracy debuffs that effect white damage, like the tank ones. And since mm snipers do all white damage, I think it's worth it.

Tanks give damage reductions these days, the accuracy debuffs are gone mate. Good riddance if you ask me :)

Tanks give damage reductions these days, the accuracy debuffs are gone mate. Good riddance if you ask me :)

Are you sure? Cease's video on accuracy (

) still talks about the tank debuffs that reduce accuracy for white damage by 5% (and he shows the one for jugg tanks on screen). So unless something changed in that regard in the last 7 months, I'm pretty sure they're still there. My main is a dps sorc, so I've never had to really pay attention to them much anyway, so I could be wrong. Edited by JediMasterAlex

) still talks about the tank debuffs that reduce accuracy for white damage by 5% (and he shows the one for jugg tanks on screen). So unless something changed in that regard in the last 7 months, I'm pretty sure they're still there. My main is a dps sorc, so I've never had to really pay attention to them much anyway, so I could be wrong.

Nope, you're right. The reason I thought it was gone was due to Wither.

I was so sure the effect used to be based off it but its actually on Discharge for Darkness.

But yeah, that fact alone should make 110% accuracy in games with an actual tank present well worth it.

I wouldn't bother in games where no tank is present though.

But that video pretty much speaks for every reason I am so.. so against accuracy debuffs in PvP. Its just bs.

You do 0 damage on a hit you miss. When it works its the ultimate defensive cooldown.

Its randomness just takes away from everything that PvP stands for in terms of smart play/outplaying your opponent.

For some of these debuffs you can't even CC a person and nobody could reasonably expect you to look out for when exactly a Tactics VG uses Sonic Round or an IO Merc using Chaff Flare. The effects are persistent for 6 seconds but the animations are very short and easily overlooked.

I wouldn't have such a big issue with it if the animations were as obvious as Deflection for example.. but the fact that they are so easily overlooked makes these cooldowns extremely strong.

Edited by Evolixe

) still talks about the tank debuffs that reduce accuracy for white damage by 5% (and he shows the one for jugg tanks on screen). So unless something changed in that regard in the last 7 months, I'm pretty sure they're still there. My main is a dps sorc, so I've never had to really pay attention to them much anyway, so I could be wrong.

Good job Alex staying on top of things even when they don't apply to your main. You always struck me more as a Mara or Jugg main for some reason, lol.

Good job Alex staying on top of things even when they don't apply to your main. You always struck me more as a Mara or Jugg main for some reason, lol.

I would have picked a Merc, PT or Operative 😉

I've said I'm a sorc main on these forums a bunch of times before, it shouldn't really be a revelation. I also play sniper, and a bit of merc and pt in ranked. I might actually play some more merc next season now that they're not OP like throughout 5.x, and no longer have the dumb moving rapid scan tactical like they did throughout season 12.

I've said I'm a sorc main on these forums a bunch of times before, it shouldn't really be a revelation. I also play sniper, and a bit of merc and pt in ranked. I might actually play some more merc next season now that they're not OP like throughout 5.x, and no longer have the dumb moving rapid scan tactical like they did throughout season 12.

I pick Jedi Master...cuz, you know...the avatar. :p

I've run 110 accuracy on everything with at least 40 percent white damage since 5.0. There are quite a few utilities and tank debuffs that increase defense chance or reduce accuracy by several percent, so 110 percent feels like a nice sweet spot. Plus you don't have to swap out anything for pve content.