Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So still wondering about SWG canon...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
So still wondering about SWG canon...

Kemosobe
12.31.2011 , 10:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lividcalm View Post
But seeing as this game takes place 3500 years PRIOR to when SWG did, I don't see how the lore from SWG matters...?
That is exactly what I was going to say. This game takes place thousands of years before the movies and, therefore, thousands of years before the events of SWG. Unless something in SWG specifically said something about it taking place 3000+ years ago, do not worry about it being canon or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
Curious how many would stand in the street staring down an oncoming garbage truck because they don't have DBM telling them to get out of the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by KROSSDARK View Post
Yeah I feel sorry for the devs. The new breed of gamers are so %$$#&^%

Wolfninjajedi
12.31.2011 , 10:53 AM | #12
I know that, I was just wondering is all.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

jarjarloves
12.31.2011 , 11:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Has it all be deleted or what? Like the events that take place, I know the player characters are not apart of canon but have some events been thrown away or? Like HK-47 surviving 3000 years and being stuck on Mustafar, is that gone or is he on mustafar still? Or what? Tbh it makes HK-47 seems pretty stupid, he survives for 3000 years and for being such a 'lethal' and 'deadly' assassin droid he can't get a ship to get off mustafar? On top of that he gets whooped by a bunch of nameless spacers.
it's a mix of S-canon and N-canon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_wars_canon

But yeah for the most part it never ever happened which is how we should remember SWG.. as if it never happened.